Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gerry Bohanon will

Started by Richard Davenport, October 17, 2017, 09:42:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

Officially visit Arkansas Nov. 3-5.

@ArRecruitingGuy

#Arkansas target @gerry_bohanon will officially visit Fayetteville Nov 3-5.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Bubba's Bruisers

I'll take it, but would prefer he wait until later in the process in case there's a new HC.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Wildhog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 17, 2017, 01:21:23 pm
I'll take it, but would prefer he wait until later in the process in case there's a new HC.

My thoughts, as well.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

onebadrubi

He's not too far to go up.  I am sure the current staff is selling him on coming up there now.

Pig in the Pokey

Easy enough to tell the kid "psst. Leach is coming". Not like BB can be mad about it. He lived and coached for a year under false pretenses at Wisky.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jackflash

leach will  never be head coach at Arkansas

greenie

Richard with the teasing thread title.  Nice.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 17, 2017, 09:29:05 pm
Easy enough to tell the kid "psst. Leach is coming". Not like BB can be mad about it. He lived and coached for a year under false pretenses at Wisky.

Psssst. Leach ain't coming.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 17, 2017, 09:29:05 pm

Um, what?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

clutch

He's planning on graduating in December.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 19, 2017, 11:38:45 am
offer the guy what he wants.  The competition will weed out the contenders from the pretenders.  If he is as good as I read and what people have seen, should have no problem with getting some action.   Imagine, a QB like C Kelley with that cannon of a arm and changing of pace with Bohannon with his skills (wildcat packages as example).....let the opposing teams try to figure that one out.   Let's get this guy.
Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 19, 2017, 11:38:45 am
offer the guy what he wants.  The competition will weed out the contenders from the pretenders.  If he is as good as I read and what people have seen, should have no problem with getting some action.   Imagine, a QB like C Kelley with that cannon of a arm and changing of pace with Bohannon with his skills (wildcat packages as example).....let the opposing teams try to figure that one out.   Let's get this guy.

I agree.  Give this stud a scholarship offer and let him battle it out.  In two years if he is not the starter then ask him if he wants to continue to battle for the QB spot, play another position or transfer.  But offer him NOW.

Pig in the Pokey

Ya'll are hilarious. Cant wait for this to play out.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope we sign him and that his nickname is G-Bo.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Bubba's Bruisers

Athog

He may be out of college !

ricepig

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on October 19, 2017, 02:31:52 pm
I agree.  Give this stud a scholarship offer and let him battle it out.  In two years if he is not the starter then ask him if he wants to continue to battle for the QB spot, play another position or transfer.  But offer him NOW.

He has an offer to play QB, lol.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 19, 2017, 03:44:44 pm
I hope we sign him and that his nickname is G-Bo.
Bruh!! dope af

G-Bo comin fo yo chain, Punks!

1highhog

Does anyone know Garry's 40 time?  And what classification is Earle in?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: 1highhog on November 13, 2017, 10:40:56 pm
Does anyone know Garry's 40 time?  And what classification is Earle in?

2A

chanhog1996

Did emmit Gooden ever officially decommit?

1highhog

Quote from: chanhog1996 on November 14, 2017, 10:29:40 am
Did emmit Gooden ever officially decommit?

What does this have to do with Gerry Bohanon?  There is a post already up for all things related to Gooden, go post your question there.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: 1highhog on November 14, 2017, 10:44:02 am
What does this have to do with Gerry Bohanon?  There is a post already up for all things related to Gooden, go post your question there.

Lighten up Francis.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

TeedupHigh

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on November 14, 2017, 05:44:16 pm
Lighten up Francis.

No - he's actually right on this point. 

We're all Hog fans here . . . no hostility.  But this is a thread on BOHANON - and clearly labeled so.  If someone else comes here looking on info on a different player (in this case, Gooden), they'll never see the response if it's in this thread.

It's just common sense and actually follows the rules of the forum to post it in the other (Gooden) thread.  Not trying to be the "board police", but facts is facts!

whippersnapper

If we hire Gus he needs to be in Gerry's living room the next morning.

#1 STUNNA

November 15, 2017, 12:25:51 pm #26 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:13:48 pm by #1 STUNNA
Quote from: whippersnapper on November 15, 2017, 11:52:53 am
If we hire Gus he needs to be in Gerry's living room the next morning.

yep.. and then Gerry needs to be delivering Burks lunch everyday for 365 days..lol

LA Football fan

He needs to be in Bishop's living room first.  We need help and speed at safety way more than a project at qb. 

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on November 14, 2017, 05:44:16 pm
Lighten up Francis.
Nope, follow the friggin' rules and post his question about Gooden either in the earlier post about this particular subject OR start a new thread. So simple even YOU should be able to figure it out.  :-X

East TN HAWG

Bohannon/ Bishop and maybe some of the GA kids he has committed to Aubbie. 

Pig in the Pokey

G-Bo with Gus would be a dirty, dirty, dirty thing. Bring Steele and get G-Bo and , damn, son!

HogFoo

i was just talking to a friend who is a Gus bus dude, and we were just talking about how IF GUs was indeed offered the job, and IF he indeed took the job, how Gerry Bohanon would be the perfect fit for his system.  Hell, the kid from Greenwood would be as well. He also is a run pass QB.  perhaps not the caliber of Gerry, but, he's good.  Both of those kids would fit perfect in a Gus system.  could possibly get the bishop kid , perhaps even get some of the kids they have committed to auburn i mean, it could be a nice package and influx of talent.

if we did get Gus,my only reservation with him, well there are a few but one in particular, is that i wish somehow he could leave his wife in auburn. hahaha.. she is a nuttjob!  i still remember her rambling acting drunk in that video interview with preacher shiloh dude, talking about how hot Cam Newton was, and acting like she was having an orgasm during the interview over him??  who does that??    And that was with a preacher!?  haha...  never really liked that group anyways.  something very weird aboutt them.    perhaps when a friend i had who lived in that area up there was thinking of joining that church, and one of the questions they asked him on his questionaire was how much money he made??  he didnt, and i didnt think thats anybodys business.  especially didnt think that it was appropiate for a church to be asking that type of question.   anyways....
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

that cross church cult is a mess, i agree. the prophet armani ronnie  ::)

The Boar War

Quote from: HogFoo on November 15, 2017, 07:16:08 pm

if we did get Gus,my only reservation with him, well there are a few but one in particular, is that i wish somehow he could leave his wife in auburn. hahaha.. she is a nuttjob!  i still remember her rambling acting drunk in that video interview with preacher shiloh dude, talking about how hot Cam Newton was, and acting like she was having an orgasm during the interview over him??  who does that??    And that was with a preacher!?  haha...  never really liked that group anyways.  something very weird aboutt them.    perhaps when a friend i had who lived in that area up there was thinking of joining that church, and one of the questions they asked him on his questionaire was how much money he made??  he didnt, and i didnt think thats anybodys business.  especially didnt think that it was appropiate for a church to be asking that type of question.   anyways....

I've seen a lot of talk about his wife.  Is this really that big of a thing to you guys?  How many times during a coach's tenure do you have to even see the coach's wife?  As long as their personal life is ok why does it even matter?

hogginbama

Quote from: HogFoo on November 15, 2017, 07:16:08 pm
i was just talking to a friend who is a Gus bus dude, and we were just talking about how IF GUs was indeed offered the job, and IF he indeed took the job, how Gerry Bohanon would be the perfect fit for his system.  Hell, the kid from Greenwood would be as well. He also is a run pass QB.  perhaps not the caliber of Gerry, but, he's good.  Both of those kids would fit perfect in a Gus system.  could possibly get the bishop kid , perhaps even get some of the kids they have committed to auburn i mean, it could be a nice package and influx of talent.

She must have been drunk on some of that "Cammie-Cam Juice" as they used to say down in Auburn.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

nwahogfan1

Why all the ugly talk about Gus's wife?  I know her parents and went to church with them for years.  Very good people and so are their kids.  Why does someone have to act like you for you to accept them.   I do not get it.   I love it that Gus and his family are good Christian people and try to do what is right.  Does it mean they are perfect?  Far from it but they are trying.  Would any of your want your whole life exposed to the world?  Your mistakes blabbed all over the net.  That is the life of a HC.    Some of you are more likely to forgive Bobby than to forgive Gus.  WHY?   I get on this board for information but so much is filled with bitter hateful words said against someone you do not even know personally.  WHY? Is your world so bad?    If Gus's wife takes up for her husband isn't that a good think.  Is she getting the job as HC?  I don't get it.

I would take Gus in a heart beat over CBB because I think he could win more games.  I would also accept Norvel or many others for the same reasons.  We need a change.      Lets get on board and support the change who ever he is .

clutch

Gerry Bohanon's high school career ended today. Earle forced to forfeit their season because they played an ineligible player. Salem, the last team they beat in the playoffs, will play the semi-final game in their place. Sucks for him. Good kid who deserved his chance at a State Championship. His coaches and administrators really screwed him over.

aloha_kid

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 19, 2017, 08:52:59 am
Why all the ugly talk about Gus's wife?  I know her parents and went to church with them for years.  Very good people and so are their kids.  Why does someone have to act like you for you to accept them.   I do not get it.   I love it that Gus and his family are good Christian people and try to do what is right.  Does it mean they are perfect?  Far from it but they are trying.  Would any of your want your whole life exposed to the world?  Your mistakes blabbed all over the net.  That is the life of a HC.    Some of you are more likely to forgive Bobby than to forgive Gus.  WHY?   I get on this board for information but so much is filled with bitter hateful words said against someone you do not even know personally.  WHY? Is your world so bad?    If Gus's wife takes up for her husband isn't that a good think.  Is she getting the job as HC?  I don't get it.

I would take Gus in a heart beat over CBB because I think he could win more games.  I would also accept Norvel or many others for the same reasons.  We need a change.      Lets get on board and support the change who ever he is .

Just like they got behind Bret when he was hired. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIQSFM0kAs

Pig in the Pokey

Bohannon will be a Hog. We are hiring Norvell and Bohannon will commit before the early signing period. WOO PIG.

HardingHog

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 19, 2017, 08:52:59 am

I'm sure she's a fine person, BUT I'd much rather her be around 6'8 240 and like to rebound and play defense  ;)  ;)

HBTHogs

I actually think Chad Morris is going to give us a good chance to get Gerry.

20gauge

Time to see if he can recruit. Bohannon should be one of the priorities and hopefully he can develop players

Dwight_K_Shrute

Was thinking as far as recruits go.  Is G-Bo the first non commit you call?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

King Kong

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 06, 2017, 09:00:52 am
Was thinking as far as recruits go.  Is G-Bo the first non commit you call?

Him and LaDarrius Bishop should be the first 2 in state calls.

onebadrubi

Quote from: King Kong on December 06, 2017, 09:30:30 am

I forgot about bishop!!!  Go get him Coach Morris!!!

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: King Kong on December 06, 2017, 09:30:30 am
Bishop still in play. GB is out. Completely. The new coach didn't hurt or help Arkansas with him. He's a done deal elsewhere.

PorkRinds

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 06, 2017, 10:28:41 am
Bishop still in play. GB is out. Completely. The new coach didn't hurt or help Arkansas with him. He's a done deal elsewhere.

Since you know, where?

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:55:13 pm
Bohannon will be a Hog. We are hiring Norvell and Bohannon will commit before the early signing period. WOO PIG.

Don't you ever learn?

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 06, 2017, 10:35:56 am
Since you know, where?
Silent to another SECW team. I won't say which team because that would be a party foul. It will be out in a few weeks.

PorkRinds

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 06, 2017, 10:42:36 am
Silent to another SECW team. I won't say which team because that would be a party foul. It will be out in a few weeks.

Oh, ok. Party foul, huh?