Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Enjoy- USCe Game Predictions

Started by Next1_04, October 05, 2017, 02:40:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Next1_04

October 05, 2017, 02:40:32 pm Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:31:36 pm by Next1_04
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=234071

Just a few from the first page

"Arkansas- 35
Carolina- 17

Offense continues to struggle causing defense to wear down"

"Hogs 27
Cocks 17"

"Arkansas 24
South Carolina 14

Hope I'm wrong. It's been a very disappointing past few weeks. I'll be there Saturday though making all the noise I can. Go Cocks!"

GunnerHawg70

Man, USCe fans are the exact opposite of HV members.  :P
We would never predict another team to beat the Hogs unless it's you know who (say his name 3 times and watch out!!!!) :-X

Next1_04

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on October 05, 2017, 02:52:10 pm
We would never predict another team to beat the Hogs unless it's you know who (say his name 3 times and watch out!!!!) :-X

Seems like a lock according to both sites that we are both going to lose the game.

hog of steele

One of their guys predicted us kicking two field goals!

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 05, 2017, 02:54:50 pm
Seems like a lock according to both sites that we are both going to lose the game.

Hahahahaha!!! Riiight?!?! Cracks me up that neither fan base is confident (for the most part) in their team winning...I will not be one - Hogs win in a close one!!!  Cardiac Hogs back to give Hog fans fits!!!  WooPig (imaginary hog emoticon)!!!

NoogaHog

It's gonna be one of these:
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

jcbville

Lol good stuff. If you really want some entertainment go to the Tenn and LSU boards. Full meltdown mode still in full effect. LSU especially. I love it.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: NoogaHog on October 05, 2017, 03:08:16 pm
It's gonna be one of these:

hahahahahahhahaha!!!  Literally just laughed out!!!! Beamer Ball at it's finest hour!!! Celebrating 0-0 end of reg...Priceless!!!!

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

1highhog

Quote from: hog of steele on October 05, 2017, 03:00:10 pm
One of their guys predicted us kicking two field goals!

Now that is funny!!

Next1_04

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on October 05, 2017, 03:00:38 pm
Hahahahaha!!! Riiight?!?! Cracks me up that neither fan base is confident (for the most part) in their team winning...I will not be one - Hogs win in a close one!!!  Cardiac Hogs back to give Hog fans fits!!!  WooPig (imaginary hog emoticon)!!!

Yup and even still, if we barely win, we will hear fire BB.  :puke:

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 05, 2017, 03:34:01 pm
Yup and even still, if we barely win, we will hear fire BB.  :puke:

And if we win. We will still hear keep him. :puke:

31to6

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on October 05, 2017, 02:52:10 pm
So in the prediction thread here on Hogville there are 48 picking the hogs with 19 favoring USCe.

Definitely a homer distribution for a statistically close game, but not exactly unreasonable.

Next1_04