Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nestle' to manufacture Razorback SweeTARTS Gummies

Started by jbcarol, September 07, 2016, 10:10:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/773483442495520768

This unique program is a great way for Nestlé to unlock the power of the college space across its brand portfolio and reach the passionate fans of some of the biggest collegiate sports markets in the country

QuoteSweeTARTS campaign is the first activation in a multi-year partnership between Nestlé Confections, IMG, and the five universities. Additional IMG partner universities will be added in future years.

As a continuation of SweeTARTS' Follow Your TART campaign, which encourages fans to follow their passions, the brand is releasing these limited-edition SweeTARTS gummies to high-five some of the most passionate fans around: college football fans. Alumni, current students and loyal fans of these five schools can enjoy these deliciously soft and chewy gummies at tailgates, rallies and even as a treat while walking around campus.

SweeTARTS College Gummies are molded into the custom shape and color of their respective school's mascot: UCLA's Bruin Bear in yellow; the University of Texas' Longhorn in orange; University of Tennessee's iconic "T" in orange, The Ohio State University's Brutus Buckeye in red and University of Arkansas' Razorback in red. These new products are the perfect pop-able treat for avid fans, as they flock to tailgates and stadiums on game day.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

younghog

GO HOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

Big payoff having Walmart HQ in NWA just down the road from UofA.

Nestle does yuge business with them and has a large vendor office here.  They either had Razorbacks included as part of the pitch or it was suggested by their buyer.  A lot of UofA alums work in the Nestle office as well.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SquidBilly

Will these be available in stores nationwide and if so when?

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Razorbackers

Sweetart gummis are super tasty. Top 5 movie candy iyam. I'm excited.

TrueBlue

spe450

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

TrueBlue

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Bret Squealema on September 07, 2016, 12:18:03 pm
Will these be available in stores nationwide and if so when?

I would bet Walmart will have these in the relevant geographies only. That's kinda their style with licensed items.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Porked Tongue

Regional and presold to stores.  They did this with Pop Tarts a few years ago.

XX

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on September 07, 2016, 07:22:26 pm
I would bet Walmart will have these in the relevant geographies only. That's kinda their style with licensed items.
How much?
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!