Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let this sink in

Started by MTBrookHog, November 05, 2017, 11:12:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheelhawg

Quote from: MTBrookHog on November 05, 2017, 11:12:17 am
A lower level Sun Belt team has recruited and played four freshmen and a sophomore Offensive Line that is better than our so called SEC line
C'mon man! Don't you know that any team can "get you,"  Any given Sunday .........or Saturday. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: hogsanity on November 06, 2017, 10:27:20 am
Have you ever given thought to why the db's play 20 yards off? Could it be because they are not good enough to play press coverage? IS it possible the Hogs do not blitz because the players on the back end can't cover in those situations?
That's a big part of it.  Losing Pulley really hurt us as he is the only CB who can man up on anyone.  Curl might get there but not yet.  Coley was out Saturday so the safety position was thinner than usual.  Does anyone here believe we have any NFL players in the secondary with the exception of Pulley who is hurt?  I don't.  Agim and Pulley are the only 2 defensive players I think would get selected if the draft was tomorrow and that's if Pulley is healthy.  Now that's on BB and his staff for not recruiting and developing the talent.  I don't think the scheme is great either but I place more blame on the talent on defense. 

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: 3Scoreand10 on November 05, 2017, 04:27:44 pm
What in your opinion is the reason we keep seeing such a poor performance on the field.
Who should take the blame?
Bielema gets the blame for it all.  He recruited mostly inferior talent and he has failed to coach them up.
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp