Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 07:39:37 am

SEC!

Started by tennesseehogwild, November 22, 2017, 01:42:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseehogwild

ESPN Studio analyst for Battle 4 Atlantis tournament just said SEC is loaded! Been a minute since I've heard that! Hell yeah!

navyhog24

It helps when the bottom predicted to finish second to last in the conference beats the #18 team in the country and the predicted last place finish team beats a Sweet 16 team from last year. Also, aTm beating the crap out of West Virginia.

Hawg Red

Quote from: navyhog24 on November 22, 2017, 01:51:20 pm
It helps when the bottom predicted to finish second to last in the conference beats the #18 team in the country and the predicted last place finish team beats a Sweet 16 team from last year. Also, aTm beating the crap out of West Virginia.

And Arkansas beating the crap out of OU and UNC....

Okay, okay....getting ahead of myself, but I sure hope so!

razorhead94

Tennessee big win over #18 Purdue

The SEC is getting some very good non-conference wins.  Something they haven't done in a long time.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Bogghawg

Quote from: Hawg Red on November 22, 2017, 02:22:18 pm
And Arkansas beating the crap out of OU and UNC....

Okay, okay....getting ahead of myself, but I sure hope so!
You know, we're all so pumped to play and defeat OU and UNC, but no one is typing about that if that happens we'll probably be playing a team ranked higher than either of them, Michigan State.  I think I'd like as to go ahead and
beat them, too.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

niels_boar

Vandy had Southern Cal down for an eight count before letting them off the mat the other night. UT now has a win over Purdue.  LSU took out Michigan before getting curbstomped by Notre Dame.  Everybody in the SEC looks quite competitive.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

Hogginintheville

Quote from: Bogghawg on November 22, 2017, 03:55:24 pm
You know, we're all so pumped to play and defeat OU and UNC, but no one is typing about that if that happens we'll probably be playing a team ranked higher than either of them, Michigan State.  I think I'd like as to go ahead and
beat them, too.

Bring on MSU!!