Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ragnow out for the year.

Started by The Hawg Marshal, October 23, 2017, 12:06:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hawg Marshal

The Hawg Marshal

The Hawg Marshal

I hope he recovers fully and gets drafted really high. He earned it.

Cambridge Hog

wow. it CAN actually get worse.

feel bad for the guy. is a good Razorback

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on October 23, 2017, 12:13:48 pm
wow. it CAN actually get worse.

feel bad for the guy. is a good Razorback
Yep. One of the few bright spots in this awful season.

HawgsPolo

This season makes me wish he had gone to the NFL.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

jst01

Rough. That bad o line just got worse. Let that sink in

phadedhawg

My goodness....how much worse can things get?

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 23, 2017, 12:16:04 pm
My goodness....how much worse can things get?
I'm afraid to even ask that question.

HogFansReunited

I am honestly afraid to watch another game this year.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Jackrabbit Hog

The Ark v Ole Miss game this weekend might be the worst D-1 game on the entire national schedule.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 23, 2017, 12:18:07 pm
The Ark v Ole Miss game this weekend might be the worst D-1 game on the entire national schedule.
It will be awful no matter who wins.

SoonerSooie

Oh, good Lord! Our QB-- no matter who, better strap on extra bullet proof vesting, some foam rubber, a super high tech helmut-- and a lot of prayer! Even mister Cole Train, all 270 or so lbs of him, is gonna get hammered relentlessly!

Unfortunately, I guess this will be one of CBB's excuses for the season going so badly, though! Who will he blame this on?

smb

Sometimes you forget that their are young men out there just trying to play football. Hope for a speedy recovery and a bright future.
GeorgiaHOG

The Hawg Marshal

I just hate it for Frank. He has deserved better than what the last year has brought him.

bville_hog

Did this happen during the game?  Did Rogers play center at all?

hawgon

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: hawgon on October 23, 2017, 12:24:22 pm
Business decision?
It's being reported that it will require surgery, so I don't think that's it.

hoglady

I actually think Rogers will do an adequate job at center.
He's not Ragnow but he'll still be one of the better offensive lineman for us on the field.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: bville_hog on October 23, 2017, 12:22:30 pm
Did this happen during the game?  Did Rogers play center at all?
I'm not sure.

hogcard1964

Quote from: HawgsPolo on October 23, 2017, 12:15:49 pm
This season makes me wish he had gone to the NFL.

He should have.  This program is now a major chit show.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: hoglady on October 23, 2017, 12:27:08 pm
I actually think Rogers will do an adequate job at center.
He's not Ragnow but he'll still be one of the better offensive lineman for us on the field.
Yeah Rogers will be ok.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 23, 2017, 12:18:07 pm

The first thing I thought...  wonder if anyone wants to change their Ole Miss game prediction now?

Hogwild

QuoteThe Arkansas head coach officially listed redshirt freshman Cole Kelley as starting quarterback on the depth chart released before the Razorbacks' trip to Ole Miss on Saturday.

In the past two weeks, Bielema still showed senior starter Allen as the number-one quarterback, only to use Kelley once the game began.

The move is an apparent indication that Allen's recovery from a shoulder injury suffered two weeks ago against South Carolina isn't progressing as well as hoped.
The Razorbacks lost freshman Chase Hayden during the loss to Auburn, costing the team its leading rusher with 326 yards.  Like Allen, Hayden is not listed on the depth chart for Saturday's game in Oxford.

In response, Arkansas has shifted T.J. Hammonds from wide receiver into the backfield, his original position with the Razorbacks. Hammonds has carried seven times for 56 yards this season

http://gridironnow.com/austin-allen-drops-depth-chart/

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 23, 2017, 12:21:47 pm
I just hate it for Frank. He has deserved better than what the last year has brought him.
Totally concur. No doubt he not only deserved better than what the year's brought but being able to avoid injury. I just wish him a swift and total recovery. On to better things for him.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on October 23, 2017, 12:30:05 pm
The first thing I thought...  wonder if anyone wants to change their Ole Miss game prediction now?
Well I most certainly won't. I had ole misery winning as is.

bville_hog

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 23, 2017, 12:27:51 pm
I'm not sure.

Now is says he hurt it in 1st quarter...and Raulerson is in the mix to replace him at center.  Don't know what Rogers did but he is Wallace and Merrick deep in BB's doghouse.  He was 4 star too, but can't get on the field even in a blowout loss when Ragnow had a serious ankle injury in 1st quarter.  Strange.

hogcard1964

Quote from: sowmonella on October 23, 2017, 12:28:50 pm
That's even low class for you.

No it's not. It would be a smart move by Ragnow.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 23, 2017, 12:30:43 pm
Totally concur. No doubt he not only deserved better than what the year's brought but being able to avoid injury. I just wish him a swift and total recovery. On to better things for him.
Yeah he can go make millions now. Best of luck to him in his future.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 23, 2017, 12:33:21 pm
I just don't think that is way the Ragnow would do things. He seems to be a high character,stand by his brothers kind of guy.

hawgon

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 23, 2017, 12:33:21 pm

He is pretty tight with Bert, no?  It would be a really smart move if coach told you that he was gone anyway and that there was no point talking further injury or even risking being less than 100% at the combine.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

LRHawg

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 23, 2017, 12:37:21 pm
Jesus take the wheel

Great, now my coworkers know for sure I'm not working. lol

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: LRHawg on October 23, 2017, 12:41:37 pm
Great, now my coworkers know for sure I'm not working. lol
You might as well go back to work, nothing good is gonna happen on here today anyway.

hogcard1964

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 23, 2017, 12:36:12 pm
I just don't think that is way the Ragnow would do things. He seems to be a high character,stand by his brothers kind of guy.

...all I'm saying is, knowing the current state of the team, it would be the wise thing to do.  ...and no one could blame him.

Keep in mind, these are the times when players are actually choosing not to play in meaningless bowl games, in order to avoid a possible injury. 

Pigsknuckles

Anvils just keep dropping.Time to speak with the shaman again.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HogSlop84

SPAL

The Hawg Marshal

I'm of the opinion that that is not the kind of person Ragnow is. And my opinion is not going to change on that until proven differently.
Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 23, 2017, 12:46:27 pm
...all I'm saying is, knowing the current state of the team, it would be the wise thing to do.  ...and no one could blame him.

Keep in mind, these are the times when players are actually choosing not to play in meaningless bowl games, in order to avoid a possible injury.