Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

okay.. on to basketball!!!

Started by synthartist69, October 21, 2017, 10:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

I went to red and white last night. #10 and #20 are going to be a force to deal with plus that CJ Jones kid is slippery as butter...... this is going to be a great team! Football is dead!!!

LR_Matt

Quote from: synthartist69 on October 21, 2017, 10:14:34 pm
I went to red and white last night. #10 and #20 are going to be a force to deal with plus that CJ Jones kid is slippery as butter...... this is going to be a great team! Football is dead!!!

Can't win the SEC there either.... c'mon man.

hamARchy in the USA

Long drove that nail in on March 23, 2011.

CapitalCityHawg

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on October 21, 2017, 10:47:00 pm
Long drove that nail in on March 23, 2011.

It's hard for me to believe that there are people upset MA and the bball program given the program's trajectory. It's like they don't watch at all and then parachute in and drop completely uninformed comments.

micali

I'm excited for BB.  I believe with what we got coming and what we have I believe we can win the SEC.  It looks like Mike is building a stable program and I am ready to see where this is headed.  We have hope with Basketball and Baseball. 

chanhog1996

Pretty sure that people that want MA gone did not watch any of last season and have not looked at our recruiting classes from 2016-2018

98hogs

Quote from: chanhog1996 on October 22, 2017, 05:02:41 pm
Pretty sure that people that want MA gone did not watch any of last season and have not looked at our recruiting classes from 2016-2018
THIS !

USChog

If people are upset with MA as the AR head coach they have not been paying attention. Arkansas had some great wins and played hard last season. Recruiting is trending upwards, and the ability to retain Barford and Macon says a lot.

Arkansas has made the NCAA tournament 2 of 6 years, and that percentage will continue to go up. Arkansas is in good hands with Mike Anderson, and I am excited for the upcoming season. Very excited.

USChog

I am also going to shamelessly throw this out there, I'm really excited for USC basketball this season as well. It is a team full of upperclassment and Metu is going to be a beast. Southern Cal should challenge Arizona for the Pac - 12 title.

It's looking to be a good winter of college basketball.