Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jen will get shredded by Wisky fans on twitter over this

Started by Albert Einswine, September 21, 2013, 06:36:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgHotti

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on September 21, 2013, 10:41:34 pm
Care to back that BS up?

I'm sure you would have to talk to an Iowa grad.  An Iowa grad I work with has always told me that.

wupigsuey

Quote from: HawgHotti on September 21, 2013, 10:42:40 pm
I'm sure you would have to talk to an Iowa grad.  An Iowa grad I work with has always told me that.

care to back hotti up with an avatar?
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: HawgHotti on September 21, 2013, 10:42:40 pm

I see. An Iowa grad told you that.

Heard from an Iowa Freshmen or Sophomore? I'm curious what they might have to say.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

McHogLovin

Quote from: WaltKowalski on September 21, 2013, 10:41:19 pm
If this cesspool stirring POS is still here after the cleanup I will move on down the information super hwy.

Walt, you seem like a reasonable person.  Take off those rose colored glasses.  They went out of style when Jeff Long overthrew the king.

McHogLovin

HawgHotti

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on September 21, 2013, 10:47:54 pm
I see. An Iowa grad told you that.

Heard from an Iowa Freshmen or Sophomore? I'm curious what they might have to say.

What would they matter?  Freshmen or Sophomore's aren't the ones bringing money into the program.   Alums are the ones that matter when those decisions are made

NuttinItUp

Pickwick Hog

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Augustus

Quote from: HawgHotti on September 21, 2013, 10:39:40 pm
I think it's telling that he is not welcomed back at Iowa either, where he is an alum.  He does a good job by burning bridges.  Tweeting "#karma" to the former players you took care of is an example of how to burn bridges.

That would be true, if She was tweeting former players... but she wasn't.

She was tweeting the former fans that didn't have a negative thing to say about Bret until he left, who all of the sudden began tweeting both the Bielema's and our fanbase about how "horrible" his clock mgmt. skills were... after Wisconsin lost a game because of clock mgmt. (oh, and, again... tweeting to her calling her a whore/slut/gold digger/etc) for the last 8 months.

And, actually, both Bret and Jen have been very supportive of the past and present Wisconsin players, on twitter. To a point that I've often wondered whether it would piss off the idiots here in Arkansas.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 10:55:52 pm

She was tweeting the former fans that didn't have a negative thing to say about Bret until he left, who all of the sudden began tweeting both the Bielema's and our fanbase about how "horrible" his clock mgmt. skills were... after Wisconsin lost a game because of clock mgmt. (oh, and, again... tweeting to her calling her a whore/slut/gold digger/etc) for the last 8 months.

And, actually, both Bret and Jen have been very supportive of the past and present Wisconsin players, on twitter. To a point that I've often wondered whether it would piss off the idiots here in Arkansas.
:P

RollHogTide

She tweeted #karma - this tweet wasn't to a specific group, it was a public statement made to the general public.  Regardless of what some of the Wisky idiots may post to her twitter account or other public forums, if she or CBB can't handle the negative remarks - then delete their accounts.  As for the "other" Jen, she also needs to shut her piehole. 

However for now, Jen Bielema owns this one and whatever negative remarks come her way - she's deserves. 

hawgsmellgud

This guy gets it. Like it or not we should have her back.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Pyrotechnician

Jen is young and Coach has a BIG MOUTH!  Considering both problems, neither should be spewing their opinions on any form of Social Media.  In the end it just hurts the university and makes them both look like children who cant control their emotions and thoughts.
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Augustus

Quote from: RollHogTide on September 21, 2013, 11:06:51 pm
She tweeted #karma - this tweet wasn't to a specific group, it was a public statement made to the general public.  Regardless of what some of the Wisky idiots may post to her twitter account or other public forums, if she or CBB can't handle the negative remarks - then delete their accounts.  As for the "other" Jen, she also needs to shut her piehole. 

However for now, Jen Bielema owns this one and whatever negative remarks come her way - she's deserves.

Have you actually seen some of the sh*t Wisky fans tweet to her? You can say "She's a public figure and should be above responding"... but I call BS.

When Wisky fans are tweeting: "I will tear your p**sy apart", and "you c*nt"  and tweeting Bret: "tell that whore to put some clothes on" (after she tweeted the pic of her wearing the Hog nose, in shorts & a tank top)...

Mind you... they've been tweeting that to a Woman for 8 months, who's only "sin" is being married to a guy who made a career change.

I have no qualms whatsoever when the Bielema's fire pot shots back at them.

RollHogTide

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 11:29:31 pm
Have you actually seen some of the sh*t Wisky fans tweet to her? You can say "She's a public figure and should be above responding"... but I call BS.

When Wisky fans are tweeting: "I will tear your p**sy apart", and "you c*nt"  and tweeting Bret: "tell that whore to put some clothes on" (after she tweeted the pic of her wearing the Hog nose, in shorts & a tank top)...

Mind you... they've been tweeting that to a Woman for 8 months, who's only "sin" is being married to a guy who made a career change.

And that has what exactly to do with the "#karma" tweet? 

Do I think it's good and right for idiots to "speak" or speak of her in that manner - of course not.  She seems like a very good person who made a mistake with her tweet.  However, given her position as the wife of a coach - perhaps this will give her some insight into when to keep her fingers off the keyboard.  So, do I think it is right for people to have verbally mistreated her - of course not.  However, I stand by my statement that she owns this one and whatever backlash she feels is her own fault.

Augustus

Quote from: RollHogTide on September 21, 2013, 11:43:35 pm
And that has what exactly to do with the "#karma" tweet? 

Do I think it's good and right for idiots to "speak" or speak of her in that manner - of course not.  She seems like a very good person who made a mistake with her tweet.  However, given her position as the wife of a coach - perhaps this will give her some insight into when to keep her fingers off the keyboard.  So, do I think it is right for people to have verbally mistreated her - of course not.  However, I stand by my statement that she owns this one and whatever backlash she feels is her own fault.

First off, they were tweeting that before she made the #karma tweet... this has been going for 8 months.

Second, by your rationale, you're excusing any Hog fan to tweet out to the Ohio St Asst Coach's Wife that tweeted out #karma after the Rutgers win...

Are you suggesting it's ok for us to go after the OSU Wife, in similar fashion that Wisky fans went after Jen??? ya know... because "she owns this one and whatever backlash she feels is her own fault."

Arkansas Fan

Marshfieldhog

She shouldn't even have a Twitter account, you can live life without one. Fans are just going to be abusive so what's the point in having an account?

Augustus

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on September 22, 2013, 12:19:45 am
Did Wisconsin fans really tweet those things to her?

Yes. those were direct quotes from Wisky fans tweeting her. You can search her mentions on Twitter if you'd like.

And, Her and Bret, even after coming to Arkansas, have shown support to Wisconsin players who get drafted, awards, etc...  to a point that I have been worried it would piss off Arkansas fans.

It's true, they do respond to the negativity at times, but they get a metric sh*t ton... and it's very vulgar.  And... they let a lot of it slide.

Augustus

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 22, 2013, 12:23:34 am
She shouldn't even have a Twitter account, you can live life without one. Fans are just going to be abusive so what's the point in having an account?

their twitter accounts were carried over from when they left Wisconsin. For the first few weeks, they even still had Wisconsin avi's & backgrounds.

While at Wisconsin, they used twitter to voice support, news of the program & players. Just like they do here. And, they still actually support Wisconsin players who get drafted, awarded, etc.

I think people should follow them on twitter, and see what they have to deal with... before making a statement of "don't have a twitter account"

...case in point. "Throw the A" is the birthchild of Jen's twitter account. Whether you like it or not personally, many people are into it, and has made it's way across several of our journalists (Doug included)

Pyrotechnician

SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Albert_Swinestein

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 22, 2013, 12:23:34 am

Sharing pictures of gameday outfits from #hipclothingstore, pics of #yummycoffee, and expressing undying love for #foofoodoggy.  Oh and passive-aggressive snark masked behind a hashtag.  I'm having a hard time thinking of a single coaches wife other than Kristi Malzahn and she is further proof that they are best seen and not heard.

Augustus

Quote from: Albert_Swinestein on September 22, 2013, 01:37:30 am
Sharing pictures of gameday outfits from #hipclothingstore, pics of #yummycoffee, and expressing undying love for #foofoodoggy.  Oh and passive-aggressive snark masked behind a hashtag.  I'm having a hard time thinking of a single coaches wife other than Kristi Malzahn and she is further proof that they are best seen and not heard.

Sounds like you'd fit right being a Wisconsin fan. Just remember to leave your Hogs gear at the door.

The Artist Yo Huckleberry

Is it mandatory for Mrs Bielema to have a twitter account? If you can't take the shiz, stay off the damn twitter.

LSUFan

Is there anybody in Charge on the Hill?

This is ridiculous that a 20 year old girl.....................Oh NVM
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

HogFanDan

Quote from: LSUFan on September 22, 2013, 01:51:20 am

If only the people surrounding our program could have a shred of the amount of integrity of those running your judicial system.............Oh NVM.

Jeffrey is sucking his thumb in a corner some place.

LSUFan

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 22, 2013, 12:39:41 am
...case in point. "Throw the A" is the birthchild of Jen's twitter account. Whether you like it or not personally, many people are into it, and has made it's way across several of our journalists (Doug included)
Doug is not a journalist, and shouldn't you actually accomplish something before you start talking sheep dip on twanker?

HEY MOE!

Augustus

Yeah, you're right... maybe they should've just taken a Team vote on it, eh?

HogFanDan

Quote from: The Artist Yo Huckleberry on September 22, 2013, 01:55:16 am
Jeffrey is sucking his thumb in a corner some place.

Maybe the new football operations center he completed? Maybe the prospective site for the basketball practice facility he's trying to get done that most everyone but us seems to have?

HogFanDan

Quote from: HogFanDan on September 22, 2013, 02:01:23 am
Maybe the new football operations center he completed? Maybe the prospective site for the basketball practice facility he's trying to get done that most everyone but us seems to have?
Yeah, maybe.

Quote from: LSUFan on September 22, 2013, 01:55:36 am
Doug is not a journalist, and shouldn't you actually accomplish something before you start talking sheep dip on twanker?

HEY MOE!

Where'd you get that Jeff Long picture?

LSUFan

You guys are like a prick tease prom date, always promising to perform, and never do.
But, it's been a rebuilding year since '64, right?

EDIT: Sorry, I was pissed at the new coach when I wrote this.

LSUFan

HogFanDan

Quote from: LSUFan on September 22, 2013, 02:06:32 am
You guys are like a prick tease prom date, always promising to perform, and never do.
But, it's been a rebuilding year since '64, right?

We would have a better depth if our judicial system was as dysfunction as yours. Unfortunately the NCAA is just as bad so Les will go unpunished for his transgressions at OK ST. But your days of Archer, Hallman, and DiNardo are not a distant past. Good luck if a decent judge takes seat in your jurisdiction that actually enforces Napoleonic Code. Those legal bills would bankrupt your boosters.

LSUFan

Quote from: HogFanDan on September 22, 2013, 02:20:14 am
We would have a better depth if our judicial system was as dysfunction as yours. Unfortunately the NCAA is just as bad so Les will go unpunished for his transgressions at OK ST. But your days of Archer, Hallman, and DiNardo are not a distant past. Good luck if a decent judge takes seat in your jurisdiction that actually enforces Napoleonic Code. Those legal bills would bankrupt your boosters.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HogFanDan

Quote from: LSUFan on September 22, 2013, 02:26:18 am
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I suspected that your avatar was a self portrait.

LSUFan

Quote from: HogFanDan on September 22, 2013, 02:28:36 am
I suspected that your avatar was a self portrait.
Naw, the photo "coach" Bulimia attached to his 1 page application for employment.

HogFanDan

Quote from: LSUFan on September 22, 2013, 02:37:01 am
Naw, the photo "coach" Bulimia attached to his 1 page application for employment.

Wasn't funny the first time said that.

OldCoot

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 11:29:31 pm

I don't really understand twitter.  If I subscribe to you but you don't subscribe to me, can you see my tweets to you? 

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Shirtless Bielema on September 22, 2013, 10:05:58 am
So let me get this straight. Y'all (see what I did there) are worried about what Wisconsin fans say about your head coaches wife?  Let's recap, Coach Bielema leaves after a period of unmatched success but it turns out he wasn't really loved in the end by all. So Arkansas fans take this personally because we have to miss the coach who won a bunch of games so y'all feel satisfied with hire? Jen said the Badgers lost because of karma because some people were mean to her. Which isn't the definition of the word and news flash you won't be loved by everybody, deal with it

Are you a Wisconsin rat?

Albert_Swinestein

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 22, 2013, 01:43:46 am
Sounds like you'd fit right being a Wisconsin fan. Just remember to leave your Hogs gear at the door.

I'll be keeping my Hog gear...won't be "throwing the A" though.  Oh, and my Hog affiliation didn't start within the last year with a $3 million check to my husband.  There are few scenarios where Mrs. Bielema's Twitter account is a positive for herself, her husband, or the university.  #hogbloodthickerthankarma, #shescrewedupandneedstoapologize

PonderinHog

What do most people expect when they get into a pissing match?  First you get pissed off and then you get pissed on.
#twitterlesson

HogCaller13

I support My Coach but Brett Jen off the field antics are getting old. Throwing the "A" is the worst. They need to keep quiet. 
Respect Your Opponent, But Fear None!!! #1-0 WPS

Dr. Starcs

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 22, 2013, 11:39:21 am
Albert Swinestein has a husband?

LOL, I knew somebody would call that one out! Note that I am not the aforementioned "Albert Swinestein".
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Dr. Starcs

RebelliousHog

I'm involved in education and one of the things we push HARD with students is how hurtful and painful social media can be.

I, frankly, think Twitter, Facebook, and the like are silly. I have accounts on both and rarely, if ever, go there.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci