Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaquelle Green. 2016

Started by secneahog, January 25, 2015, 07:33:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

This kid is a beast. High flying safety that is down here in south Mississippi. 
Met Hugh Freeze two days ago while he was visiting JG. 

He's a espn top 300 kid.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

MissippHog

secneahog

Quote from: MissippHog on January 25, 2015, 07:35:27 pm
Are the Hogs recruiting him?

Im not sure. If they arent, they need too. This kid can play.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 07:40:33 pm
Im not sure. If they arent, they need too. This kid can play.

You could've done that with literally any top 300 recruit the only difference is they wouldbt be from your home town.

secneahog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 25, 2015, 07:58:40 pm
You could've done that with literally any top 300 recruit the only difference is they wouldbt be from your home town.

Im confused

tophawg19

4.88 40 . is that right ? we have 6'6 260 lb DE's faster . that number can't be right if he is that highly ranked ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

redeye

Does he have any sincere interest in Arkansas?  If not, then I'm not sure he's worth the trouble.  Our last Mississippi signee was D-Arthur Cowan in 2012 and that didn't turn out so well.  We really struggle recruiting Mississippi.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 08:00:13 pm

Im confused

Of course the dude can play, he's in the espn top 300.  Everyone in the espn top 300 can play, doesn't me we'll recruit because he's in the same town as you.  For instance:

Michael Divinity.  2016.

This kid is a beast. Hard hitting linebacker that is down here in south Louisiana. 
Met Coach Sumlin while at ATM's JR day. 

He's a espn top 300 kid.

secneahog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 25, 2015, 09:18:26 pm
Of course the dude can play, he's in the espn top 300.  Everyone in the espn top 300 can play, doesn't me we'll recruit because he's in the same town as you.  For instance:

Michael Divinity.  2016.

This kid is a beast. Hard hitting linebacker that is down here in south Louisiana. 
Met Coach Sumlin while at ATM's JR day. 

He's a espn top 300 kid.

Ok.......cool story bro.

But anyways . .

I've talked to the kid and he loves Lsu but he watched us beat them and was very impressed.

I'm sure his 40 time is faster.

redeye

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 09:58:38 pm

I've talked to the kid and he loves Lsu but he watched us beat them and was very impressed.

Sounds like we need to pay him a visit then.

onebadrubi

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 09:58:38 pm
Ok.......cool story bro.

But anyways . .

I'm sure his 40 time is faster.

I believe your hometown favoritism is causing you to want him more so than anything else, and I believe that's all the other poster was trying to say. 

secneahog

Quote from: redeye on January 25, 2015, 10:30:24 pm
Sounds like we need to pay him a visit then.

Yeah why not. . . Freeze was over here to check on him.