Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arico Evans (TCU lean)

Started by WooPig90, January 25, 2015, 02:09:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Jeremy Clark @JClarkHFB  ·  11m 11 minutes ago
#TCU has added a commitment from Dallas Hillcrest DB @rico_jr3. Big time get for the Frogs

WR prospect Arico Evans

PaintballHog

With 4 spots left I don't think he would've been one of them. Good luck to him.

Bubba's Bruisers

Yes, I think there are only 2 WR we'd take at this point.  Hill, then Singleton.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Uncommon

Also of note, OT Rob Dowdy committed to West Virginia.

presidenthog

Well this was everyone's backup plan to hill basically. So what's next? That athletes who name is escaping me atm

regi

He will be a player at TCU, good choice. I tink Kylan Johnson has our last DB scholarship in this class.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: regi on January 25, 2015, 02:16:10 pm
He will be a player at TCU, good choice. I tink Kylan Johnson has our last DB scholarship in this class.

Or Scott?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Uncommon

Quote from: regi on January 25, 2015, 02:16:10 pm
Or it could be Brandon Scott.  Don't see why we would offer him this late if we were planning to take Kylan all along and Kylan is a relatively easy get.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 02:13:32 pm

I bet we get Toby.

Uncommon

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 25, 2015, 02:22:28 pm
I bet we get Toby.
If Arkansas's still his #1 coming out of the LSU visit then I think so too.  He did call us O Line U after all.  I think he knows where he'll succeed the most at.

WooPig90

Something just seems off about getting Kylan Johnson

redeye

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 25, 2015, 02:33:05 pm
Something just seems off about getting Kylan Johnson

I believe Richard said in his comments that Kylan Johnson was unlikely or something of that sort.  Not sure which party cooled on the other.

Hawgzinbowlz

Weathersby is my #1, for the few spots left.

" GO HOGS "

Hoggish1

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 25, 2015, 02:22:28 pm
I bet we get Toby.

Yep, makes it more likely he has told the staff he will be a Hog on signing day.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on January 25, 2015, 03:10:52 pm
Weathersby is my #1, for the few spots left.

" GO HOGS "
Mine as well.  He would be a HUGE get for us.  With Pittman and Jennings as his lead recruiters, I like our chances.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

jgphillips3

We are O-line U!  I like that.  Considering that's where winning football starts, I think we will be a successful program as long as CBB wishes to coach here.  Whether we can win a title will remain to be seen, but we will win a lot of games. 

lefty08

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 02:13:32 pm

According to 247 dowdy was already committed to west Virginia days ago
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Tim Harris

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 02:13:27 pm
Yes, I think there are only 2 WR we'd take at this point.  Hill, then Singleton.

Last I saw Singleton still didn't have a visit scheduled.  Could be the only WR still on the board for us is Hill.

Of course all that could change by the end of the night.

davispard

Richard just posted that since both Pulley & Dalton committed, they, the coaches, would not be bringing in Arico.  That tells me, I think, that Scott won't be coming in either.  So it looks a receiver, LB, OL, and possibly a DL..  JMO...

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: davispard on January 25, 2015, 05:00:33 pm
Richard just posted that since both Pulley & Dalton committed, they, the coaches, would not be bringing in Arico.  That tells me, I think, that Scott won't be coming in either.  So it looks a receiver, LB, OL, and possibly a DL..  JMO...

Unless there's really a super secret recruit, I think the top 4 on the board are Hill, Weathersby, Zuniga and K. Jackson.  What a freaking awesome finish that would be.

davispard

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 05:03:15 pm
Unless there's really a super secret recruit, I think the top 4 on the board are Hill, Weathersby, Zuniga and K. Jackson.  What a freaking awesome finish that would be.
AGREED...

lefty08

I know I keep seeing Scott as a DB, but I thought he was a WR as well
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged