Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excited about recruiting

Started by reddogjcss, January 25, 2015, 01:43:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

I can't remember ever being more excited about recruiting since Coach B and staff has been at the helm.
RD doing great job reporting.
Hog villains  doing good job getting information on here.
This coaching staff goes at recruiting harder than any I can remember and are more successful.
Future of Razorbacks are getting brighter by the day.
In fact Long and coaching staffs have all Razorbacks Athletics looking better and brighter.

Bubba's Bruisers

Has the makings of being the best, and most complete, class we've had since I started following recruiting 15 years ago.  If we can secure Weathersby and get Hill or Singleton, we'll crack top 20.  We consistently crack top 20, and we'll be a top tier program.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hoggish1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 01:47:39 pm
Has the makings of being the best, and most complete, class we've had since I started following recruiting 15 years ago.  If we can secure Weathersby and get Hill or Singleton, we'll crack top 20.  We consistently crack top 20, and we'll be a top tier program.

This staff gets great balance in their recruiting.  You can see they are players and will grow and contribute mightily.

Gone of the days of taking 15 guys that are receivers-athletes-projects that are likely not to make it through the first year, if they even get here...

Tusks

I'm probably just caught up in the hype of the time of year but to me it seems CBB gets a certain type of player across the board the hogs haven't been getting before.  Even the vibe with the instate guys seems different.  Like he's changed their mind set in the recruiting process.  If CBB players can't whip the guy across from him, it won't be because of effort or training or practice or hustle.

I must be drunk early.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

tophawg19

look at the offer list for our recruits . best i can remember
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RunHogruN

The best thing about it is the characteristics of the players he is recruiting.  Very high character guys. Not just athletes but "True Student Athletes" ones who would think twice and think of consequences before jumping in head first.  Ones whose mottos aren't YOLO,  but FTLAD (fight to live another day.)  The foundation has been set and the walls are coming up. Soon the house CBB is building will be a strong BRICK FORTRESS!!!
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

redeye

Quote from: RunHogruN on January 25, 2015, 03:20:25 pm
The best thing about it is the characteristics of the players he is recruiting.  Very high character guys. Not just athletes but "True Student Athletes" ones who would think twice and think of consequences before jumping in head first.  Ones whose mottos aren't YOLO,  but FTLAD (fight to live another day.)  The foundation has been set and the walls are coming up. Soon the house CBB is building will be a strong BRICK FORTRESS!!!

Totally agree with this.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hog N Bama

Quote from: tusked on January 25, 2015, 02:16:54 pm
I'm probably just caught up in the hype of the time of year but to me it seems CBB gets a certain type of player across the board the hogs haven't been getting before.  Even the vibe with the instate guys seems different.  Like he's changed their mind set in the recruiting process.  If CBB players can't whip the guy across from him, it won't be because of effort or training or practice or hustle.

I must be drunk early.
You aren't. CBB is building a machine

Woopig69

The football program is in good hands. CBB is killing it! Let's hope we can keep him 10 yrs.    :razorback:

ThisTeetsTaken

CBB is a professional!  A mentor of mine told me once to "plan the work and work the plan".  That's exactly what Bielema does.  He has a blueprint in his mind and is following it closely.  Throw in his skills as a salesman and as a CEO and you've got a great head coach.  Well go to many bowl games with him in charge.  I hope he stays he for a decade or more. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ArmyOfnobunaga

If you just covered up the stars and looked at each hudl video and offer list you would have to say this is probably one of the best classes in Arkansas history... imho.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

Hawgzinbowlz

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2013/8/30/4672704/bret-bielema-nash-equilibrium-and-player-development-getting-excited

Player development of character guys.
Our recruits talent level, at their enrollment, is excellent. Combine SEC level talent with CBBs template of players long term development and CBB can build a program that will exceed his success at Wisc.
The man knows what he's doing.

" GO HOGS "