Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulley to the Hogs!

Started by MojoHog, January 25, 2015, 10:37:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 02:16:42 pm
Where's he visiting next week?

"I'm supposed to take one more visit next week," Pulley said. "I'm waiting on the coach to call me, so I'm going to see how that goes. That's Florida State. I'm waiting for [Texas A&M] to call my head coach."

Cave City Joe

Great get.  This staff are some great recruiters.  can't wait for next season to start.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Pig in the Pokey

Great get. I figured we had him but I want to welcome Mr Pulley! Great get. Lockdown, big, FAST corner. PERFECTO.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

TheRazorback500

Good deal. WPS!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Paul

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on January 25, 2015, 01:41:09 pm
THIS is one of the main reasons people say recruiting RANKINGS don't matter.  The difference between a top 10 class and a 20+ class can be almost NOTHING.  And then you add in the fact that it's all a guessing game anyway and it becomes ridiculous to distinguish so precisely.  I would not argue against the idea that recruiting quality matters hugely.  It obviously does.  It's the recruiting rankings themselves that border on the ridiculous.
Well said. Add in the fact you have hacks like Ole Grit evaluating players, and it just adds to your point.

rzrbk4life

Big time get. Welcome aboard Mr Pulley
Let's call those hogs!!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

WPS! Really wanted this guy.

Hog N Bama

Welcome Mr Pulley. Glad you are a Hog!

rusvegashog

PigTimePlayer

Great pick up  . . . what a great class this is shaping up to me. couple other key recruits and it will be over the top good.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Hog N Bama

Pulley is really going to like Coach Jennings. Excited to see just how much more salty our D is gonna be. WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

onebadrubi

We've got to hang on to Pulley to finish out this class. 

arlhog

Not sure at all, but I think all these big d backs will prevent another atm collapse in the future.   gotta have some size back there to play those big receivers.

immahog

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on January 25, 2015, 11:30:18 am
Thanks wildhog.  Looking back, rob smith has not been a home run hire.  He's been a grand slam hire. 

Continuing to prove his worth, even on the recruiting trail.  Hope we keep him FOR-E-VER.  +1 to anyone who can name the movie.

Yea yea ....sandlot
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

RazorBassin

Hog Nutt

I'm excited that he committed, but I'm a little worried about him making another visit. Hopefully, I'm worried about nothing.

Tortfeasor

Quote from: Hog Nutt on January 26, 2015, 08:26:30 am
I'm excited that he committed, but I'm a little worried about him making another visit. Hopefully, I'm worried about nothing.

Yeah, me too. Especially if he does visit FSU.

hawgmasta

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on January 25, 2015, 11:30:18 am
Thanks wildhog.  Looking back, rob smith has not been a home run hire.  He's been a grand slam hire. 

Continuing to prove his worth, even on the recruiting trail.  Hope we keep him FOR-E-VER.  +1 to anyone who can name the movie.

Sandlot.