Pulley to the Hogs!

Started by MojoHog, January 25, 2015, 10:37:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MojoHog

Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

bcdrules

MojoHog

@6_showtime: Im Officially Committed To The University Of Arkansas Razorbacks!!!

#239 #To #The #Sec
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

Tim Harris

Nice pick up for us. We have added 2 quality DBs in the last few days.

hoggusamoungus

The Recruiting Guy:

Pulley commits to Hogs

By: Richard Davenport  Published: Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cornerback Ryan Pulley, 6-1, 195, 4.39 of Cape Coral,(Fla.) Island Coast has committed to Arkansas.
He had approximately 20 scholarship offers from schools such as Texas A&M, Michigan State, Arizona and Tennessee. He named Arkansas as his top school before his official visit.

HOGINTENNESSEE

LSPRazorbac

Hoggish1

The_Boot_stops_here

Nice offer sheet and nice size. I like it.

PaintballHog

Went from no DB's this time last week to having 2 very solid guys coming in. WPS! I love this class!

Hogpkins

Welcome to the Hogs, Ryan Pulley!

247 says he has an offer from FSU too.

MissippHog

Dirty

Pudgepork

whew!  great addition to an already salty defense.   This coaching staff is building depth to build on each year.   They are doing it right, unlike some of the coaching regimes going back to Danny Ford. 

Huckleberry Pig

Was my number one want of our visitors this weekend, awesome news! WPS!  We beat out a lot of really good schools for this guy, who was his lead? Gives us two physical cb's that are both over 6'.  Will take that all day.  Great get for us!

Welcome to the family Pulley!

forrest city joe

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 25, 2015, 10:43:43 am
Kid looks very fast on film
He is fast. he runs a 4.39 at 6-3. 195 pounds. you put this kid and Nate Davis with the likes of Henre' Toliver,Santos Ramirez and Cornelius Floyd, and WOW! you have one of the biggest and fastest secondary'sin the country. being coached by one of the best DB coaches in the country in Clay Jennings. this has the makings of something special. this kid had offers from schools like  A&M, Michigan State,TN and Arizona. this is a big pick-up. GO HOGS.

CattleCorn

luke hawg

I like physical style of play.

The NewEra

Hawg_Thai'd

Great job coaches! Future looking better and brighter. WPS  :razorback:
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Huckleberry Pig

Who was his lead recruiter? Just curious, whoever it is deserves some props

Hogberry Snortcake

Building an impressive secondary after a few years of weakness.  This is another great get.  Welcome to the Nam.  WPS!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Wildhog

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on January 25, 2015, 11:12:39 am
Great job coaches! Future looking better and brighter. WPS  :razorback:

I think this was a Robb Smith recruit.

I'm in love with our DC.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Huckleberry Pig

Thanks wildhog.  Looking back, rob smith has not been a home run hire.  He's been a grand slam hire. 

Continuing to prove his worth, even on the recruiting trail.  Hope we keep him FOR-E-VER.  +1 to anyone who can name the movie.

SquidBilly

And I thought Shannon leaving was supposed to hurt us in our South Florida recruiting.  Good get for us, now come on Weathersby and call those Hogs!

lefty08

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on January 25, 2015, 11:30:18 am
Thanks wildhog.  Looking back, rob smith has not been a home run hire.  He's been a grand slam hire. 

Continuing to prove his worth, even on the recruiting trail.  Hope we keep him FOR-E-VER.  +1 to anyone who can name the movie.

You're kill in me smalls
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

COCHISE

Kid's fast but he's built too. Looks like a LB'er

presidenthog

Quick someone give me our new rank on 247 rivals whatevr

Slimac4

Quote from: presidenthog on January 25, 2015, 11:36:33 am

Stayed at #21

lefty08

Quote from: presidenthog on January 25, 2015, 11:36:33 am

21 on 247
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

opineonswine

presidenthog

theFlyingHog

WooPig90

"I'm supposed to take one more visit next week," Pulley said. "I'm waiting on the coach to call me, so I'm going to see how that goes. That's Florida State. I'm waiting for [Texas A&M] to call my head coach."

Hope he doesnt end up taking the visit!

SquidBilly

So the videos I've watched on this guy shows him at receiver and DB.  He certainly has the hands for WR.  Any chance he was told he might play both ways?

opineonswine

The interesting thing is (on Rivals) #9 Texas A&M has an avg player rank of 3.35 and #20 Arkansas has an avg player rank of 3.35. 

This is a solid class for us.

presidenthog

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 25, 2015, 11:40:50 am
No, +1 to the Coors Light blond
Me and her get along well +1 to her as well

forrest city joe

Quote from: opineonswine on January 25, 2015, 11:41:39 am
The interesting thing is (on Rivals) #9 Texas A&M has an avg player rank of 3.35 and #20 Arkansas has an avg player rank of 3.35. 

This is one hell of a class. the best in a long time.

The NewEra

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 25, 2015, 11:44:41 am
This is one hell of a class. the best in a long time.

Still more to come Joe.....We sure do have some closers on the coaching staff right now.  I can't wait for the next few to reveal themselves.

LAHogfan123

Welcome to the Razorbacks Ryan Pulley!  I'll enjoy watching you make dynamic plays on Defense during your career on the Hill, WPS!!

HogFansReunited

Another nice pick up. Can't believe how many kids we are pulling in out of Florida.  I love it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to 'The Hill' Mr. Pulley.

TWO DEFENSIVE BACKS THAT COULD BE DIFFERENCE MAKERS, SIGNED RECENTLY.

Roll on, CBB and Staff.

" GO HOGS "

ckhawgu

HOGINTENNESSEE

reddogjcss

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: opineonswine on January 25, 2015, 11:41:39 am

THIS is one of the main reasons people say recruiting RANKINGS don't matter.  The difference between a top 10 class and a 20+ class can be almost NOTHING.  And then you add in the fact that it's all a guessing game anyway and it becomes ridiculous to distinguish so precisely.  I would not argue against the idea that recruiting quality matters hugely.  It obviously does.  It's the recruiting rankings themselves that border on the ridiculous.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

tophawg19

wish he would shut down his other visits
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 25, 2015, 02:05:51 pm
wish he would shut down his other visits

Where's he visiting next week?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

razorbackfanatic

Wow!! My favorite class on paper maybe ever! So excited and loving this staff! Coach BB and staff doing work!! WPS!