Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ next weekend

Started by Houston h, January 24, 2015, 10:43:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Houston h

This is just my opinion but most of these post are based on little more than opinion.  Unless KJ commits to OSU this weekend and cancels his visit to the Hill next weekend, it will be very hard for him to tell the Hog staff and hosting players no. I think it's a huge plus they we get the last visit and I expect a full court press on the kid that can make am immediate impact on the program next season.

hollywood hog

DoctorSusscrofa

I seriously doubt we get him, but whatever happens gonna happen.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

ldfergu

I think it boils down to whether or not he visits. If he does I think he recommits.

HOGINTENNESSEE

I'm still saying it. He is going to be a Hog

PaintballHog

Have Gragg and Hatcher host him with Enos explaining how balanced the offense will be, I really like our chances.

rlreev01

Who cares. I hope the young man finds his place and I hope its Arkansas but so far, he has never set foot on the field and as far as I know, there are a lot of other kids out there.

RICKHOGHEAD

It would be great to get Hill and still hoping we will but I just don't think its going to happen. If he choses to go else where that's his decision and good luck to the young man but we will be just fine because there is nothing that's going to stop us now. I'm so pumped for next year and all the years ahead! WPS!

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

If he don't want to go to Arkansas then he would not come this weekend. J Bell and Gragg are so close to him.  More than any other school that he has been to. Keep those 2 with him the whole time. I think he comes back

imtad16

Quote from: secfan1 on January 24, 2015, 12:06:03 pm
Kind of like the WR who decommitted last year and then re committed? All in a span of a few weeks.

Jared Cornelius was pulled back in by Santos Ramirez and hopefully KJ will be pulled back in by Gragg and Bell.

Danny J

Quote from: tusked on January 24, 2015, 11:07:18 am
I don't think he visits the hogs next weekend. 
I agree.....but if he does then I would shocked if we didn't get him.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Danny J on January 24, 2015, 07:43:00 pm
I agree.....but if he does then I would shocked if we didn't get him.

Agree.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 24, 2015, 07:49:06 pm
You don't think he could help this team?

he would absolutely help this team... but guys after 20 years of this.. imo hes gone and I would bet on it.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Houston h on January 24, 2015, 10:43:46 am

This is just my opinion but most of these post are based on little more than opinion.  Unless KJ commits to OSU this weekend and cancels his visit to the Hill next weekend, it will be very hard for him to tell the Hog staff and hosting players no. I think it's a huge plus they we get the last visit and I expect a full court press on the kid that can make am immediate impact on the program next season.

Well, I hope you are correct.....but it apparently wasn't too hard for him to decommit..
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Pudgepork

It sounds like it wouldn't hurt to turn the recruiting to Hill's stepfahder.   It strongly hints
that any decision made is going thru him

hogcard1964

Quote from: Pudgepork on January 25, 2015, 11:19:40 am
It sounds like it wouldn't hurt to turn the recruiting to Hill's stepfahder.   It strongly hints

Very sad if true.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: Pudgepork on January 25, 2015, 11:19:40 am
absolutely not. This guy is the epitome of a helicopter dad.