Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Visit updates

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 23, 2015, 04:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

mhuff

mhuff

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 24, 2015, 06:18:41 am
Was his hair, let's say, business in the front and party in the back? Clearly, it's  this guy

Probably this guy, Boz. I heard a rumor he was going back to college.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 24, 2015, 09:30:01 am
So we're taking 26?
We could. you can bring in 75 in 3 years. so far the first 2 yeasr's.we have brought in only signed 49. that leaves 26. Trey Biddy said on DTS the other day that he heard we might sign 26 this year. he did not say it was for sure. just said he had heard it.

Hogpkins

Someone get PEtrader a photo spread of all the potential recruits fitting that description, especially 5-stars!

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 24, 2015, 10:53:48 am
We could. you can bring in 75 in 3 years. so far the first 2 yeasr's.we have brought in only signed 49. that leaves 26. Trey Biddy said on DTS the other day that he heard we might sign 26 this year. he did not say it was for sure. just said he had heard it.

Trey Biddy is the best at saying he just heard things but he's not for sure.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 24, 2015, 11:45:21 am
Trey Biddy is the best at saying he just heard things but he's not for sure.
Maybe so, but that's what he said. look up the numbers. we have signed 49 in 2 years. add 26 and that's 75 in 3 years.

Uncommon

I don't think so.  Coach Bielema said 5 spots the day Nate Dalton and TJ Smith were #19 and #20.  But we'll see on NSD.

ricepig

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 24, 2015, 11:48:57 am
Maybe so, but that's what he said. look up the numbers. we have signed 49 in 2 years. add 26 and that's 75 in 3 years.

And, if you give a scholarship to a walk on who is a freshman or sophomore, he counts back to that signing class. Tyler Colquitt from PA was given a scholarship last summer and counted against last year's class.

forrest city joe

Quote from: ricepig on January 24, 2015, 11:51:29 am
And, if you give a scholarship to a walk on who is a freshman or sophomore, he counts back to that signing class. Tyler Colquitt from PA was given a scholarship last summer and counted against last year's class.
Does that not count against the 85, instead of the 25. just asking. you could be 100% right.

ricepig

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 24, 2015, 11:56:37 am
Does that not count against the 85, instead of the 25. just asking. you could be 100% right.

It counts against both, that's why you see the vast majority of walkons who get scholarships are Jr's and SRs.

forrest city joe

Quote from: ricepig on January 24, 2015, 12:02:31 pm
It counts against both, that's why you see the vast majority of walkons who get scholarships are Jr's and SRs.
Did not know that.

SwineGrind

I realize RD is busy as ever this time of year but I still keep clicking hoping for an update.

scruf

Quote from: Uncommon on January 24, 2015, 11:51:02 am
I don't think so.  Coach Bielema said 5 spots the day Nate Dalton and TJ Smith were #19 and #20.  But we'll see on NSD.

CBB mentioned theses recruits by name?

Uncommon

Quote from: scruf on January 24, 2015, 12:09:54 pm
CBB mentioned theses recruits by name?
No.  If he mentioned them by name, it would be a recruiting violation.

Earlier in the day that Nate Dalton and TJ Smith committed to Arkansas, Coach Bielema tweeted there were about 5 spots left in the 2015 class.  Later in the day, that afternoon, Nate Dalton committed to the Razorbacks.  Later that evening, TJ Smith committed to the Razorbacks.