Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Visit updates

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 23, 2015, 04:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CDBHawg

Reservoir Hogs

If we can lock down Pully and Zuniga this weekend I would be stoked!
Pully seems pretty close to shutting it down, but I dont know where Zuniga is at in the process.

Bubba's Bruisers

I want Hill or Singleton, Weathersby, Zuniga and Pulley.  The 5th one...I don't care.  Either K. Jackson or Scott.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Huds_HawgTide

We need one linebacker for sure, one more reciever, weathersby and toss up the next cpl
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

EastMemphisHog

Soooo has the whole secret visitor thing been put to rest?

ricepig

Quote from: cshivley1 on January 23, 2015, 05:06:15 pm

Nah, man, we still have another weekend to go!

CDBHawg

Ssssshhhhhhh.......it's a secret.

HogsOfAnarchy

Quote from: cshivley1 on January 23, 2015, 05:06:15 pm
I read where OK put it to rest

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2015, 05:17:51 pm
Nah, man, we still have another weekend to go!

Yeah, we have 2 five star secret recruits coming next weekend.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 23, 2015, 05:23:44 pm
Yeah, we have 2 five star secret recruits coming next weekend.

Unless things change. Secretly change of course.

secneahog

My 5.

Weathersby.
Pulley. 
King.
Zuniga.
Mack.

No mack ...I'll take singleton.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 23, 2015, 05:59:30 pm
Unless things change. Secretly change of course.

Things always change

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: secneahog on January 23, 2015, 06:07:39 pm
My 5.

Weathersby.
Pulley. 
King.
Zuniga.
Mack.

You think we'd take 7 DL?  I think if we could get a guy like Mack, then I think we'd sacrifice Zuniga and take the WR.

Huckleberry Pig

Really hope we get all three in King, Pulley, and Zuniga.  May want Pulley the most.  Having him and Dalton in this class would be great.  Two BIG corners.  King is a close second. 

Ya'll think we need another LB or CB more? 

Hope for both!

Huckleberry Pig

Also, thanks RD!  Why you work so hard to give info to a bunch of rascals like us is beyond me, but we appreciate it!

secneahog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 23, 2015, 06:11:45 pm
You think we'd take 7 DL?  I think if we could get a guy like Mack, then I think we'd sacrifice Zuniga and take the WR.

I think Zuniga upset is very good. The kid is raw but a beast. Bielema will take the best prospect no matter what the position us late in the game.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

PEtrader

Just landed at xna,  there seems to be a couple recruits on this flight.  Zuniga appears to be one.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Hawgzinbowlz

Arguably one of our best classes, ever, is shaping up.

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on January 23, 2015, 06:45:47 pm
Arguably one of our best classes, ever, is shaping up.

" GO HOGS "

Yes. 

This staff is attacking the position of needs. It's only going to get better..  imagine the 2016 class starting out with..

Wr jones.
Dt Agim.
Dt Capps. 
RB Crockett.

onebadrubi

Quote from: secneahog on January 23, 2015, 06:48:33 pm
Yes. 

This staff is attacking the position of needs. It's only going to get better..  imagine the 2016 class starting out with..

Wr jones.
Dt Agim.
Dt Capps. 
RB Crockett.

Isn't one of the two, agim or Capps, a big concern to leave?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2015, 06:51:21 pm
Isn't one of the two, agim or Capps, a big concern to leave?

Agim more than Capps, but I think the staff has made gains. 

secneahog

We are in the lead for Agim. This staff is all over him.

Hawgzinbowlz

Yes. 

Wr jones.
Dt Agim.
Dt Capps. 
RB Crockett.

In today's recruiting, build relationships early and the close out numbers are smaller with the time to focus on needs/high level talent.
Coach Enos will open doors in areas we aren't recruiting. The Midwest has good linemen and LBs.

" GO HOGS "

Bubba's Bruisers

Yes. 

Wr jones.
Dt Agim.
Dt Capps. 
RB Crockett.

And Hardwick looks like a good prospect, but the rumor is potential academic risk.

Slimac4

Quote from: secneahog on January 23, 2015, 06:07:39 pm
My 5.

Weathersby.
Pulley. 
King.
Zuniga.
Mack.

I would much rather have Jackson over King.

davispard

Quote from: PEtrader on January 23, 2015, 06:29:59 pm
Just landed at xna,  there seems to be a couple recruits on this flight.  Zuniga appears to be one.
Was the, "there seems to be other recruits on the flight" comment. ever verified??

Jeter_1

Anyone else catch there are only 4 "official" visitors this weekend? Maybe I am reading too much into it with all the 5 star recruit noise.

PEtrader

Quote from: davispard on January 23, 2015, 07:07:59 pm
Was the, "there seems to be other recruits on the flight" comment. ever verified??

The other guy that looked like a recruit was a tall white guy with shaggy hair with what appeared to be his dad.  They were sitting across from who I assume was Jabari and his mom,  and the parents were talking about a lot of foot There were folks with the Razorbacks there when we got off the plane.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

davispard

Quote from: PEtrader on January 23, 2015, 07:38:41 pm
The other guy that looked like a recruit was a tall white guy with shaggy hair with what appeared to be his dad.  They were sitting across from who I assume was Jabari and his mom,  and the parents were talking about a lot of foot There were folks with the Razorbacks there when we got off the plane.
I found that interesting because Jabari was supposed to be the last one in today.  So if your info is right, which I have no doubt is, then maybe there is another visitor this week end.  Guess we'll see....

jry04

We have 6 spots left technically. I am assuming Bielema said 5 because we have 1 more guy saying he is coming.

I hope we finish with:

Pulley
Jackson
Weathersby
Hill

and then I do not really have a preference for the last couple of spots.

onebadrubi

Porter G maybe?

Huds_HawgTide

Was is blonde hair? Like blonde blonde?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

PaintballHog

Pig in the Pokey

Did he look like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4??
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

PEtrader

Not porter,  had brown hair

BEERHOG

PEtrader

secneahog

lefty08

Maybe gustin dyed his hair to not be recognized
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

CallThoseHawgs

Sounds like Vin Ascolese

redeye

adavis517

Pulley has got about 5 recent crystal ball picks. He is up to 80% hogs.

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

sharpd1

So, who is the super double secret 5* visitor that is so super secret that not even RD will report is visiting?

SquidBilly

Were the parents both podiatrists? 

RedSoxFan

Peter Porker

Was his hair, let's say, business in the front and party in the back? Clearly, it's  this guy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Bret Squealema on January 24, 2015, 04:33:59 am
Were the parents both podiatrists? 

George Costanza got into podiatry school. 
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

zane

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 23, 2015, 08:46:40 pm
Sounds like Vin Ascolese

Only one way to know- was he writing poetry during the flight?
RIP LSUfan