Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whose your favorite out of state recruit so far in 2015?

Started by luke hawg, January 22, 2015, 11:06:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

luke hawg

January 22, 2015, 11:06:23 pm Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:21:57 pm by luke hawg
Mine has to be derrick graham. The man is playing corner in his highlights at 6-4 and arrives in an angry mood. He could end up with his hand in the dirt. FREAK

Uncommon

I guess Hjalte Froholdt with Jalen Merrick coming in second by a millimeter.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Vantage 8 dude

IMO they're ALL my favorites: when you're a young man who commits to the Hogs I don't differentiate between any of them. They're all of equal value and importance!!

redeye

RWIII?  Ledbetter?  Cantrell?

Too many to choose from.  I'm really excited about the character our out-of-state players display.  It makes it so easy to root for them.

hawginbigd1

MissippHog

1highhog

I don't have just one favorite, they're all my favorites for coming here and being apart of something great, a strong tradition and a proud University that has a great fan base that rallies around their players that chose to become Razorbacks.  I hope that not only will they get a great education that will help them later in life but I hope they blend together as one, a team ready to compete for Conference titles.  I thank you all for becoming Razorbacks.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: redeye on January 23, 2015, 12:10:15 am
Too many to choose from.  I'm really excited about the character our out-of-state players display.  It makes it so easy to root for them.
Yep and it seems they all appreciate the opportunity. If they appreciate it, they will work harder at showing they deserve it. Appreciation is something that is becoming more "uncommon" these days.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

tophawg19

i like those that help us recruit , Froholdt , Story , cantrell , RW3 , I've seen things where all these guys have been helping. I'm fairly sure the others have as well
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

PaintballHog

mr_v8horsepower

All of them. Great group of winners, championship caliper. Wooo Pig!!!!

HOGINTENNESSEE

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 23, 2015, 07:25:48 am
Best thing here is he has 3 years of eligibility

Does he have 3 to play 3 or 3 years to play 2?  I thought he only had 2 years of playing eligibility left?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2015, 07:32:30 am
Does he have 3 to play 3 or 3 years to play 2?  I thought he only had 2 years of playing eligibility left?

3 to play 3

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 23, 2015, 07:36:27 am
3 to play 3

It looks like he played as a freshman and a sophomore at his CC though?  Am I wrong?

PaintballHog

Changing my answer, Reid Miller. I know he's a walk-on, but to be defensive MVP at IMG with Denmark there? This could be the ultimate diamond in the rough.

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

onebadrubi

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 23, 2015, 07:41:28 am
Changing my answer, Reid Miller. I know he's a walk-on, but to be defensive MVP at IMG with Denmark there? This could be the ultimate diamond in the rough.

This kid is going to be a great special teams player I believe and will work himself into the defensive rotation.

Hog-n-GA

scruf

Hoggish1

Hoggish1

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on January 23, 2015, 12:03:56 am
IMO they're ALL my favorites: when you're a young man who commits to the Hogs I don't differentiate between any of them. They're all of equal value and importance!!

Absolutely true!

aloha_kid

Quote from: Uncommon on January 22, 2015, 11:11:31 pm
I guess Hjalte Froholdt with Jalen Merrick coming in second by a millimeter.

Hjalte ... yeah he's from out of state, out of the United States :)  CBB international recruiter of mystery.  WPS!

aloha_kid

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 23, 2015, 07:41:28 am

How can someone not LOVE the walkon given the great tradition of Burls!

DocHogliday

Froholdt. Would not want to be calling the snap count and look across the line his way with ears pinned back about to attack.
I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2015, 07:38:07 am
It looks like he played as a freshman and a sophomore at his CC though?  Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. RS his freshman season. Please see the official statement from the U of A stating it.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/razorbackfb-adds-defensive-lineman-for-2015-12-17-2014

HogWild09

Well, ya know, that's just, like, your opinion, man..

ThisTeetsTaken

The Viking from Denmark! Gonna come in here ready to plunder!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Hog in Iowa

How can one not have all of them as his favorites?  Welcome to you all, both in- and out-of-staters who choose to be UNCOMMON.  We're with you all the way!
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

The NewEra

Quote from: Hog in Iowa on January 25, 2015, 08:55:27 am
How can one not have all of them as his favorites?  Welcome to you all, both in- and out-of-staters who choose to be UNCOMMON.  We're with you all the way!

I have to go with this!