Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nate Dalton Commits to Arkansas!

Started by Wildhog, January 22, 2015, 03:22:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

AugustaHog

Great get!  He will be an awesome addition to our Secondary.

Arkansasno1

Awesome pickup. Solid corner prospect
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

MojoHog

Glad we beat out Liberty.

Seriously this kid is talented and I'm really excited to watch him grow into a stud!! Woo Pig!!
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

JackJohnson

and Clay Jennings now officially has one in the books!! 

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hog N Bama

HOT DOG! Welcome Nate! We are proud you are a HOG! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hog N Bama

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 22, 2015, 03:24:16 pm
Coach Jennings.. nice work!

RazorBassin

The_Iceman

Great news! Building a solid defense!

The_Boot_stops_here

Good pickup....like it....good work from Jennings to keep him from taking his visit to Michigan

ricepig

The_Iceman

He is our first commit for the secondary. I can see why we are seeing so many other names coming out in the secondary. We need a few more bodies there.

Huckleberry Pig

forrest city joe

WPS. this is a very big pick-up. reminds me of Henre' Toliver. big fast CB with great hands.i love it. GO HOGS.

onebadrubi

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 22, 2015, 03:24:16 pm

That's a good thing, if it went much longer Wildhog would be calling for his head!  haha

apcapri

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

onebadrubi

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 22, 2015, 03:30:17 pm
He is our first commit for the secondary. I can see why we are seeing so many other names coming out in the secondary. We need a few more bodies there.

Saftey is SCARY thin!

ThisTeetsTaken

Will he play corner in college or will it be safety?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Pudgepork

Great!!!!!   building a championship

scruf

hogs25

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 22, 2015, 03:30:17 pm

What about Dr. Dre Greenlaw?  He's listed as a DB.

The_Iceman

Quote from: hogs25 on January 22, 2015, 03:38:58 pm

All indications is he will be an OLB.

onebadrubi

I may be wrong but I believe a lot of peole are thinking with the college weight room he will end up being an OLB, but I think anything before next fall will be strictly a guess.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wildhog on January 22, 2015, 03:22:58 pm
WPS!

https://rivals.yahoo.com/arkansas/football/recruiting/player-Nate-Dalton-152734;_ylt=Arfn6cCJgcTArSY0Jpd9XkX4q5B4

His visit list was, Arkansas, Kentucky, Michigan and Oklahoma..! That is a list of DYNAMICALLY SUPER SOLID recruiters that our guys just beat out...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

online-with-swine

scruf

OLB all day. If you are looking for new blood at safety, Coley and Ramirez are already on the team and will get some run there. Recruiting wise for 2015, I think they take one, maybe two safety prospects. I like the look of Brandon Scott.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 22, 2015, 03:33:25 pm
Will he play corner in college or will it be safety?

I think I read somewhere that he said the coaches like him at both. Whichever one he transitions to easier.

tbhogfan

Great pickup.  I like having taller corners, especially when so many WR's are 6-4 and above.  According to 247, Jim Harbaugh visited him a couple of days ago.

http://247sports.com/Player/Nate-Dalton-77441/TimelineEvents
Go Hogs!

scruf

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 22, 2015, 03:40:40 pm
I may be wrong but I believe a lot of peole are thinking with the college weight room he will end up being an OLB, but I think anything before next fall will be strictly a guess.

He's already 6'1", 210lbs. as a HS senior. He'll likely redshirt (barring a series of unfortunate events at LB) and lace up in 2016 at about 225-230 at OLB with safety speed. He'll be very disruptive against the spread.

WooPig90

Quote from: tbhogfan on January 22, 2015, 03:49:50 pm
Great pickup.  I like having taller corners, especially when so many WR's are 6-4 and above.  According to 247, Jim Harbaugh visited him a couple of days ago.

http://247sports.com/Player/Nate-Dalton-77441/TimelineEvents

Yeah he cancelled his Michigan visit the day after he met with Harbaugh lol

forrest city joe

This kid had offers from OU and Michigan, and he chose Arkansas. great job by coach B and Clay Jennings.

OLDHOG

Danny J

Big physical corner back...great get.

1highhog

WPS!  Another great get by our awesome Coaching staff and at a position of real need.  Welcome aboard Mr. Dalton.

Bacon_Bitz

RS year and then this kid is the perfect Hogville move to LB'er.

In all seriousness, good pick up.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Dropkick

Hog N Bama

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 22, 2015, 03:52:39 pm
This kid had offers from OU and Michigan, and he chose Arkansas. great job by coach B and Clay Jennings.
You should be use to it by now

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hogberry Snortcake

hawgmasta

Great pickup in an area we should focus on in the future as well. WPS!

PaintballHog

Found this interesting in RD's 3:40 update

QuoteHe said he got along with the coaches and the players while on his official visit to Fayetteville over the weekend. He also liked Fayetteville.
Dalton said he wanted more of a father figure than he did than a coach because he would be away from home and he feels like he has that with Jennings. He thinks Jennings is one of the best defensive backs coaches in the business.
He said Coach Bret Bielema is an unselfish coach and not into coaching for the money or the fame. He believes Bielema promotes a family atmosphere.
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jan/22/dalton-calls-hogs/?f=recruiting

I think this says alot about our program and our coaches. This aspect could help us continue to bring in big time recruits over top schools going forward. WPS! :razorback:

Dirty

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Fayetteville Mr. Nate Dalton.

" GO HOGS "

Hawgzinbowlz