Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good win

Started by mizzouman, January 21, 2021, 06:36:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Hogs could have easily folded after what happened in the last 2 games.  Good defensive plan taking the ball out of Cooper's hands. 

Arnold Ziffel

Down by 19 I was definitely in the Hog distress zone.  We were having a deja vu moment and looked absolutely lost!  But, something clicked at the end of the first half and we regained a little confidence that kept growing.  I think Tate kept us together in the first half and then Desi took over in the second.  We did fall apart a bit when Tate fouled out late in the game.  Team effort!

Jules Winnfield

Better than a loss. That's about it. Auburn is not a good team

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Jules Winnfield on January 21, 2021, 07:17:54 am
Dumb post.
All Gas, No Brakes!

mizzouman

A win is a win regardless of who you play, how you play or any circumstances.  Take it a build on it.

Hogmatic

Quote from: Arnold Ziffel on January 21, 2021, 07:15:32 am
Down by 19 I was definitely in the Hog distress zone.  We were having a deja vu moment and looked absolutely lost!  But, something clicked at the end of the first half and we regained a little confidence that kept growing.  I think Tate kept us together in the first half and then Desi took over in the second.  We did fall apart a bit when Tate fouled out late in the game.  Team effort!

You make a good point about Tate and Sills in each half.   Auburn is a dangerous team with Cooper that should beat a number of teams with their talent and size.   Their size showed up even more this game and they blocked a ton of our shots and rebounded a bunch.  We have to stop shooting soft shots at close range that are easy to block.   That pissed me off that we still shoot wussy shots in the paint.

WeHogs

You aren't smart. Must not know much about Cooper. Different team with him