Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Hogs-Diamond Rebs Game Thread (Rubber Game)

Started by hogfan13, May 14, 2006, 10:25:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Just to let people know. The game starts at 1:30

Here are the Arkansas Radio Stations
5/14 1:30 pm at Ole Miss
KFAY 1030 AM, Fayetteville
KWBF 101.1 FM, Little Rock
KASR 92.7 FM, Conway
KFFA 1360 AM, Helena
KFFA 103.1 FM, Helena
KOMT 107.5 FM Mountain Home
KNWA 1600 AM, Harrison
KHGG 103.1 FM, Waldron/Ft. Smith
KHGG 1580 AM, Ft. Smith
KWYN 1400 AM, Wynne
KWAK 1240 AM, Stuttgart
KYEL 105.5 FM, Russellville
KXAR 1490 AM, Hope
KTTG 96.3 FM. Mena
KAGH 800 AM, Crossett

CampuspostmanHOG

CampuspostmanHOG

CampuspostmanHOG

heathshogs

Gentry grounds out to SS.
Dugger pops into shallow right caught by 2B.
Ewing check swing grounder to 1B.
Hogs go quietly in the first.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

heathshogs

A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

CampuspostmanHOG

pbjones81

cookie52

Did anyone answer last night why Hollensworth isn't playing this weekend?

heathshogs

Henry grounds out to SS.
Seibert Strikes out Coghlan on the inside full count pitch.
Kosar fouls out and we're through 1 with no score.

heathshogs

I don't think there is any injury reason for Hollensworth not being in the line up. DVH has just decided other guys are better hitters right now. Hollensworth ios not in the lineup today either.With Arnold playing LF and Parker DH.

hogfan13

Thanks for the updates. I'm @ the Clarion and with no radio

heathshogs

Hamblin starts the 2nd. Missed a bunt for strike 2. Fouls another off before going down on strikes.
Walker gets booed as he steps in.

pbjones81

Quote from: heathshogs on May 14, 2006, 01:46:39 pm
I don't think there is any injury reason for Hollensworth not being in the line up. DVH has just decided other guys are better hitters right now. Hollensworth ios not in the lineup today either.With Arnold playing LF and Parker DH.

thats surprising...I heard recently that he had one of the best batting averages on the team or something.

heathshogs

Crowd goes wild with every strike to Walker. Took a questionable ball 2 as the crowd moans. Strikes out to the elation of Oxford.

heathshogs

Arnold draws ball 4 to become the first baserunner of the game.
Parker watches a curve and a fastball for 0-2 before working to 3-2.

Ole Miss pitcher is doing a good job of starting with a strike to each batter.

hogfancb

heathshogs

Parker K's. 0,runs, 0 hits, 1 left.
NO score in the middle of the 2nd.

pharm

What was the deal with walker did he get hit or not?

heathshogs

Quote from: pbjones81 on May 14, 2006, 01:49:54 pm
Quote from: heathshogs on May 14, 2006, 01:46:39 pm

thats surprising...I heard recently that he had one of the best batting averages on the team or something.

He's behind only Ewing and Gentry for batting average at .322. But he is batting only .270  in SEC play. That's basically equal to Arnolds .268. But I think the thing killing him is the 23 Ks in 74 SEC at bats.

heathshogs

Presley walked
Gentry dives to get ketchums liner
Presley steal 2b.
Seibert gets wright on a curve.
Brashear popss to Gentry and the inning is done.
After 2 no score

heathshogs

Sorry phone call. Brother showed me you can watch this game live on cstv.com if yo subscribe for $14 a month.

chiefsfan

finally, Thought yall were gonna leave us hanging that inning
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

pigfoot

Quote from: pharm on May 14, 2006, 01:58:05 pm
What was the deal with walker did he get hit or not?

Walker claims he was hit by the pitch.  The ump disagreed.  Based on what I saw in the slo-mo replay, the ump was right.  The ball was not deflected, and Walker's acting job was lame.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

heathshogs

Forsythe pops in foul territory catcher has it on the first base side

heathshogs

Willard gets the full count single up the middle.

heathshogs

Gentry bats with 1 on. Pitcher hold the runner.

heathshogs

Now the pitch goes and Willard steals but interference is called on Gentry.
Gentry is out. Willard back to first

heathshogs

Gentry fell across the plate as he swung, good call. DVH won't argue.
No score still junior.

heathshogs

Dugger pops it high, ball is dropped as 2B lost it in the sun. Willard hustling all the way around. DVH send him home. but he's nailed to end the inning.

Middle 3, still 0-0.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

heathshogs

Power singles up the middle for Ole Miss's first hit.

heathshogs

Bunt popped foul. walker dives but can't get it. Crowd goes wild.
Power steals 2B on the next pitch, no throw.

Hollywood_HOGan

Whats the deal with the stupid OP fans?

Walker had an arguement with the umpire.

Not like he tried to start a brawl like Belcher of bama did last week.

That would be really cool if Walker could do something big in this game.

heathshogs

Button strikes out. That's 3 for Siebert.
1 out runner at 2B.

heathshogs

Henry grounds to 2B.knocked down by Ewing. No play. Runners on teh corners 1 out.

chiefsfan

I have no problem with the OM fans giving Walker hell.  He deserves it, got kicked out of the game...

We woulda done the same thing to one of their players had that happened...  To the average OM fan, Walker looked like a whiner yesterday

heathshogs

Coghlan bats with runners on the corners Ole Miss threatening in bottom of 3rd.
Bama up 6-1.

heathshogs

I have no prolem with what Ole Miss is doing to Wlaker either. I actually find it funny for the reason you said. we would do the same thing to any player here. Just like the Bama layer that got into some chest thumping last week.

heathshogs

Coghlan drops one in in front of Arnold for an RBI double.
2 in scoring position. Rebels take the 1-0 lead with 1 out in the 3rd.

heathshogs

Cozart pops it fould Hamblin ran out of room.
Then flies one deep. Gentry will have the catch but runners will advance for an RBi sac fly.
2-0 Rebels.

heathshogs

Presley bounces to Ewing who knocks it down then throws to first to end the inning. But the damage is done as the Rebels have the 2-0 lead after 3 innings.

heathshogs

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: heathshogs on May 14, 2006, 02:25:29 pm
I have no prolem with what Ole Miss is doing to Wlaker either. I actually find it funny for the reason you said. we would do the same thing to any player here. Just like the Bama layer that got into some chest thumping last week.

The bama player tried to start a fight with OUR team last week. Walker got into it with an umpire.

I dunno, i guess i just want an excuse to hate OP fans.