Arkansas-Ole Miss Game Thread (Game 1)

Started by hogfan13, May 12, 2006, 06:30:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Gentlemen. I have one thing to say..

NO LEAD IS SAFE IN THE SEC

hogfan13

Quote from: Golfer on May 12, 2006, 07:42:28 pm
Thanks.  I am not very good at it, but happy to help out. 
I can get set and take over for ya.

Golfer

Strike out.  6th strikeout for Smidt.  Two outs with a man on first.

hogfan13

Golfer

hogfan13

Quote from: Golfer on May 12, 2006, 07:44:41 pm
Strike out.  6th strikeout for Smidt.  Two outs with a man on first.
Do you want me to take over Golfer ???

Golfer

hogfan13

Wicked 1 hoper to forsythe. Inning over

Dugger
Forsythe
Walker

Due up

chiefsfan

I must admit, Ole Miss has the best names of any team in the SEC...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

hogfan13

Dugger out on a choper to first. Logan F. is up

Golfer

hogfan13

hogfancb

hogfan13

Hugehogsfan

Wow I click on and find out that we are kicking a$*.  That is awesome keep it up hogs!!!

WPS!!!

Hugehogsfan

Wow I have noticed one thing everyone but a few have negative karma.  So +1 for everyone.

chiefsfan

The Florida Bama game is on FSN I believe right now.  At least its on TV here in LR
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hugehogsfan

chiefsfan

Hugehogsfan

Go Gators wow we could do well if both Florida Wins and we win aren't we tied with Bama?

hogfan13

Walker just keeps fouling pitches off

chiefsfan

my bad Florida bama is on CSS  Comcast Sports Southeast

hogfan13

Walker K's. Brashear, Handcock, Henry Due Up

Golfer

If you have DISH it is on channel 409.

Hugehogsfan

Well hopefully Nick can hold it together so that we don't have to go to the bullpen.  Haven't had much luck there lately.  Who all has hit homeruns?

Hugehogsfan

hogfan13

Flatline

Golfer

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on May 12, 2006, 07:55:50 pm
Well hopefully Nick can hold it together so that we don't have to go to the bullpen.  Haven't had much luck there lately.  Who all has hit homeruns?

Dugger Walker and Hamblin

hogfan13

chiefsfan

Quote from: Flatline on May 12, 2006, 07:56:39 pm
They must have brought the turtle.

for our sake, Lets hope that turtle is drinking out of the fountain of youth...

hogfan13

SWING AND A MISS. NICK HAS 7 K'S INNING OVER. GOING TO THE TOP OF THE 6TH, AND THE HOGS LEADING 8-1

hogfan13

Alabama 6th - Belcher flied out to lf (1-0). Paiml hit by pitch (0-0). Salem singled to left field (0-0); Paiml advanced to second. Downs flied out to cf (2-2). 0 runs, 1 hit, 0 errors, 2 LOB. 

chiefsfan

Hey Jr...any reason you arent picking the winner of the LR Christian Elkins game...think its gonna end in a tie or something, LOL

hogfan13

Golfer

Alabama has a man on second with two outs in the bottom of the 6th.  Opps.. Now 4-1 as Bama got a hit.

hogfan13

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 12, 2006, 07:59:20 pm
Hey Jr...any reason you arent picking the winner of the LR Christian Elkins game...think its gonna end in a tie or something, LOL
Damn I didn't see that.

Willard gets a leadoff Double

hogfan13

hogfan13

Hugehogsfan

At least that bama series probably got us at least a regional.

hogfan13

Hugehogsfan

Come on Florida hang on to that lead.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on May 12, 2006, 08:02:32 pm
At least that bama series probably got us at least a regional.

If we keep playing like this, we're gonna have a really nice seed, if not a Super, a much better draw for a 2nd round matchup, if we make it that far