Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Tide official Game 3 Thread. Get out your brooms!!

Started by hogfan064, May 07, 2006, 11:56:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: WestKyCat on May 07, 2006, 03:43:42 pm
Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 07, 2006, 03:40:06 pm
Congrats KY but don't screw up.  We're on your tail now and we've got the tiebreak.

Thanks Arkansas fans, right now Arkansas and UK are the hottest teams in the SEC...

Kentucky now takes the overall lead in the SEC with the Arkansas and UK sweep.  Good luck in the future guys and I hope we get the chance to meet again...

Hell yeah.  Who thought we'd be the two tearing it up down the stretch?  We'll see ya in the tourney.

WestKyCat

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 07, 2006, 03:45:43 pm
Hell yeah.  Who thought we'd be the two tearing it up down the stretch?  We'll see ya in the tourney.

It will be interesting to see if these two teams get any love tomorrow from the polls in Baseball america.

CampuspostmanHOG

2 games out of 1st place overall behind Kentucky.

Lanny

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on May 07, 2006, 03:40:47 pm
Quote from: thehill1414 on May 07, 2006, 03:38:11 pm
Why dont the guests become members, the # on this board would double??

Yeah they are missing out on Dickson Street Tavern by not joining.

You are correct.  Guest don't have access to the Dickson Street Tavern
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 07, 2006, 03:40:37 pm
So who thinks that just got us a regional?

Easy big boy. If Hogs are swept at Ole Miss next weekend, right back where we were 3 days ago.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hugehogsfan

Leave it to HIM to bring us back to earth in only the way he can.  Good job Hogs and lets go get em next week against Ole Piss

Zen_Hog

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 07, 2006, 04:26:14 pm

Easy big boy. If Hogs are swept at Ole Miss next weekend, right back where we were 3 days ago.

Fair enough. How about win 3 out of the next 6?

Albert Einswine

HiM,  nobody throws a bucket of cold water like you.  You're the best. ;D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Tammany Tom

Congrats on your sweep of Bama! Very nice.

I hope you do it again next weekend and sweep Ole Miss.

Hollywood_HOGan

Great great weekend for the diamond HOGS!

DId not think we had the firepower to sweep Bama like that but they came through.

Now we need to go to Oxford and take 2 from those guys.
THey're on the ropes but we can take them.

GO HOGS GO!

TulsaHogFan

Just got off the phone with Gentry and Hamblin.  They said without the turnout at the Hogville tailgate, it never would have happened.  I said they were lying, but a few other players got on the phone and backed em up.

I say thats impressive.

Nah i am full of darn, but it sure was fun.

Hugehogsfan

I am just glad that we overcame last weekend and showed what we are made of.  I think this once again shows what a "real" coach that DVH is.  Anyone agree?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 07, 2006, 05:02:31 pm

That's more probable, thus a better goal.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 07, 2006, 06:29:29 pm
Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 07, 2006, 05:02:31 pm

That's more probable, thus a better goal.

Well if we're going for the better goal, 6-6 and with some luck an overall SEC championship would be nice.  I think we'll win the next two series but I don't know if we'll sweep.  Who knows though? Maybe this weekend flipped a switch on this team like LSU did a few years back.

chiefsfan

Winning the conference outright is gonna be dang tough.   Bama has Florida next week and one of the other weaklings the following week.  We must travel to the fourth place team in the conference, that swept us in baum last year, then come home to play a scary Auburn team.   While winning the conference outright would be great, Id be hoping to take 4 of our last 6, and get into the tourney where we are now, a 3 seed, or a 2 seed...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG