Started by cookie52, May 05, 2006, 07:19:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie52

Are they not playing tonight?

cookie52

hornetsandhogs5

yes please. can't get hogwired to work

chiefsfan

Live stats wont work on my computer, so Ill need your updates...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

T2 RZB

Ugly Uncle

Jesus, help them lord.  Only 21 more outs to go...go hogs.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Is there a link where I could listen to this game on my computer?
Retired Radio Host

msudawgs64

so um, it looks like Van Horn has not intentionally walked Salem yet I see..LOL.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

hogfan13

msudawgs64

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 08:20:36 pm
just great....

we're tied with Miss St for the honor of being top team in SEC for Kouts

lol...you guys can take the lead, fine with me..:-)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

msudawgs64

we have 5 K's tonight btw.

JHicks3636

Our usual game. Biggest stat will be strikeouts, 2nd will be errors.

Illinihog

I hate Rick.  He is terrible when doing the game.  Just told me to grab an ice cold water.  WTH?!?!?!!?!?!  I need about a 12 pack to listen to him.

msudawgs64

Finals

Georgia beat USC 8-4
Kentucky beat Ole Miss 8-3

Hollywood_HOGan

Guess not much has changed as far as our offense goes so far.

Taking the first pitch EVERY single time is really limiting your offense.

Illinihog

Once again we strike out.  That was the problem last year and continues this year.  And I hate Rick. 

msudawgs64

Final

Tennessee pulled out the whuppin' stick on Vandy 13-3
State 6, Florida 2

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Hollywood_HOGan

alright its on now after the crap Belcher pulled!!!

Kill em HOGS!

wincrimson

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:09:37 pm
sounds like this game could get out of control really quickly

players mouthing at each other............Hog dugout just emptied....

Doesn't do any good if Bama can't score some runs.

Oliverhogman

Have a bench clearing brawl. Get some excitement around this place. 

And for the love of god. 

Quit taking a FREAKING 1st strike looking.

wincrimson

Where are our bats tonight?!?! Geez, my Tide has been ripping the ball the past couple of series. If the Hogs can get 2, it might be over!

msudawgs64

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:22:55 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on May 05, 2006, 09:21:34 pm
Where are our bats tonight?!?! Geez, my Tide has been ripping the ball the past couple of series. If the Hogs can get 2, it might be over!

doesn't sound like it....but, maybe Schmidt really is that good!!

he is, flip side is so is LeBlanc for Bama. I think both pitchers my be getting close to departing, Schmidt has over 120 pitches, Leblanc over 110. Wow..

lunchbox72703

wincrimson

Attn: The Alabama Baseball team will self-destruct in T minus 5 seconds. :(

wincrimson

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:37:11 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on May 05, 2006, 09:35:35 pm

we're hoping!!!

That's the difference. You are hoping. Yet, I know.

Maddhog

That's a bunch of pitches.  WTG.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

wincrimson

LeBlanc did his job. Too bad we left our hitting in Tuscaloosa.

wincrimson

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:39:20 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on May 05, 2006, 09:38:02 pm
Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:37:11 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on May 05, 2006, 09:35:35 pm

we're hoping!!!

That's the difference. You are hoping. Yet, I know.

well, then....wincrimson....here's to you and your knowing!!!  (glass raised)

Bah. :P

We win most close games, but I'm just going with my gut instinct tonight and am hoping I am wrong. I will not toast you. ;)

Maddhog

This is the seventh, right?

Maddhog

Ah, what I wouldn't give for a homer here.

msudawgs64

Hogs bullpen needs a quick inning here, momentum is on the Hogs side.

msudawgs64

that's what I'm talking about..hell 3 pitches would be perfect.

msudawgs64

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on May 05, 2006, 09:56:33 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 05, 2006, 09:55:20 pm
that's what I'm talking about..hell 3 pitches would be perfect.

BUT 1 is even better than perfect!!

yeah but 3 batters with one pitch each equal 3 pitches..sorry about that..:-)

Maddhog

The crowd must be lively tonight.

msudawgs64

three up, 3 down..nice bullpen work.

Maddhog

JoeBobHog

May 05, 2006, 10:00:45 pm #38 Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:02:49 pm by JoeBobHog
how did Gentry get to 3rd in the 7th?

***never mind.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

msudawgs64

Quote from: JoeBobHog on May 05, 2006, 10:00:45 pm
how did Gentry get to 3rd in the 7th?

he reached on fielder's choice then stole second and advanced to third on a throwing error by the Bama catcher.  Scored on a wild pitch.  Smart baserunning for short. :-)

Maddhog

Umpback wail

Maddhog

Baseball has come a long way.   Thanks to DVH.

JoeBobHog

Maddhog

Didn't he homer his last time up?  That would be good.

msudawgs64

good lord, Robertson of Bama has already thrown 41 pitches in 2 innings of work.

JoeBobHog

Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 05, 2006, 10:10:10 pm
good lord, Robertson of Bama has already thrown 41 pitches in 2 innings of work.

is he their ace?

msudawgs64

Quote from: JoeBobHog on May 05, 2006, 10:10:39 pm

is he their ace?

no, he is a reliever..their ace, Leblanc threw 126 pitches in 6 innings of work.

lunchbox72703

chiefsfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 05, 2006, 10:13:30 pm
Quote from: JoeBobHog on May 05, 2006, 10:10:39 pm

is he their ace?

no, he is a reliever..their ace, Leblanc threw 126 pitches in 6 innings of work.

thats what happens when you walk 3,400 hitters in one game.   Dang if we had 3 hits right now instead of 2, imagine where we would be here...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.