Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Game Thread (LSU wins 7-6)

Started by hogfan13, April 28, 2006, 06:02:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

USC up on MSU 6-2, bottom of the 4th. Vandy up on KY 6-3 in the fourth. GA leading FLA 6-0 bottom of the 8th.

Ross U (HDHF)

hogwild32

"Hollensworth strikes out. Tying run is stranded at 3rd. "

I hope that isn't a reoccuring theme in this series!

Ross U (HDHF)

Schmidt K's Stewart. 5 K's for Schmidt. Wise up.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Shot to center. Dugger makes the catch. 3 straight 123 innings for Schmidt. After 4 LSU is up 2-1.

ballhog™

schmidt's in a groove...let's get those bats going
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Ross U (HDHF)

2:00 start tomorrow for those of you wondering

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

LSU has given up 10+ runs in the last 4 conference games....wow...Parker flies out in foul ground. Walker to bat.

Ross U (HDHF)

Walker singes to center. 1 out. Willard to bat.

Ross U (HDHF)

Willard drives it left. HOME RUN!! 2 run shot!!!! Hogs up 3-2. 1 out.

Hawgin84

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Ross U (HDHF)

Arnold hits to the pitcher and is thrown out at first. Dugger up, bases empty 2 outs.

Hawgin84

Hawgin84

Ross U (HDHF)

Dugger singles to center. Ewing to bat. 2 outs.

Hawgin84

Ross U (HDHF)

Hamblin on deck...this could be good...let's get a hit Ewing.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ewing flies out. To the bottom of the 5th. 2 runs on 3 hits. No errors. One stranded. Hogs 3-Tigers 2.

Ross U (HDHF)

Mayer Bogany and Harris up for LSU. Schmidt has retired 10 straight.

ballhog™

are the cox announcers paid by L.S.U.?  Serioulsy, if they are then fine, but if not they are definitely in favor of lsu.  kind of agrivating
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Ross U (HDHF)

Schmidt walks Mayer on 4 pitches. 3 walks for Schmidt on the night. Bogany up.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: ballhog on April 28, 2006, 07:58:35 pmare the cox announcers paid by L.S.U.? Serioulsy, if they are then fine, but if not they are definitely in favor of lsu. kind of agrivating

This seems to happen to all of our teams very often.

Ross U (HDHF)

Bunt. Schmidt to second for the force. 1 out. Bogany to first on the fielders choice.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Fly to deep left field. Dugger makes the catch. 2 outs. Man on first.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ole Miss up on UT 4-0 bottom of the 5th. Bama up on Auburn 4-3 bottom of the 4th.

Ross U (HDHF)

Schmidt fans his 6th. No runs no hits, 1 stranded. Hogs up 3-2 heading to the 6th.

Ross U (HDHF)

2,844 is the official attendance for LSU.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Hrozek grounds out. 2 gone. Hollensworth up.

Ross U (HDHF)

Hollensworth grounds to short. Hogs go 1, 2, 3. To the bottom of the 6th. Hogs 3 LSU 2

Ross U (HDHF)

USC 8-2 over MSU. Vandy up 6-5 over KY. GA blanked FLA 7-0 (final). Bama up 4-3 in the fourth over Auburn.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

Stewart singles to shallow center. Wise to bat. 2 outs, 1 on first.

Ross U (HDHF)

Ross U (HDHF)

To the 7th. Hogs up 3-2. Starters still in the game (no bullpen action).

Tammany Tom

Quote from: ballhog on April 28, 2006, 07:58:35 pm
are the cox announcers paid by L.S.U.?  Serioulsy, if they are then fine, but if not they are definitely in favor of lsu.  kind of agrivating

They are not paid by LSU, but Cox is a major LSU Athletic Sponser. Cox Cable televises all LSU Football games and the announcers are all Pro LSU. Cox televises numerous LSU baseball games and as in football the announcers are very pro LSU.

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on April 28, 2006, 08:08:10 pm
2,844 is the official attendance for LSU.

This is what happens when fans are very, very upset with the current coaching staff. LSU fans have known for 3 years that the program was sliding. Attendance dropped quite a bit last year and has tanked this year. LSU fans are sending a message to Skip that we are not happy at all with his hand picked successor. We desparately need a new coach and fans are showing our AD in the only way that we can.

Ross U (HDHF)

Parker doubles to left. 0 outs. Walker batting.

Hawgin84

Ross U (HDHF)

Parker at 3rd on the Walker bunt. Willard didn't sqeeze, PARKER STEALS HOME!!!

hogfancb

Ross U (HDHF)

Scored as a WP. Willard hit by pitch.  1 on 1 out.

Ross U (HDHF)

5 4 3 double play. Inning over. to the bottom of the 7th. Hogs up 4-2.