Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Tennessee Game Thread (Hogs Win 13-11)

Started by hogfan13, April 02, 2006, 11:35:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Willard had better set about redeeming himself pretty quick, or he'll be so deep in DVH's doghouse that he'll never get out.

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

Tony Delmonico gets a hit. 1st and 2nd with 0 out

hogfan13

HOLLOWAYS DAY IS DONE.

Rhoads is coming in to pitch

hogfan13

BUNT. HAMBLIN THROWS TO 3rd BORBON IS OUT AT 3rd RUNNER AT 1st

hogfan13

hogfan13

Ladies and Gentlemen were going to the Bottom of the 4th

lunchbox72703

i feel like a whole game's been played allready.......jeez

PoconoHog

When the Vols attempted to sac bunt...I couldn't help but think...they should just hit a grounder to Willard
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

hogfan13

Right now I'm updating, Eating pizza, and drinking Dr. Pepper

lunchbox72703

same here....

+1 for contributing to a faster heartattack with me!!!

hogfan13

HOLLENSWORTH GETS TO 3rd OFF A WILD PITCH

hogfan13

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on April 02, 2006, 02:01:30 pm
same here....

+1 for contributing to a faster heartattack with me!!!
For which 1.

Eating Pizza or 16-0 Vandy

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

Ok Guys, I'll be listening on the radio....time to go home from work!!!!     WPS!!!!!!

hogfan13

Dugger is up. He Strikesout

There gonna In Walk Hamblin

hogfan13

Florida's line today is 0 runs 3hits 3 errors

hogfan13

MAddhog better be watching or i'll smite her.

She convinced me to do this

hogfan13

THE GATORS HAD RUNNERS AT 2ND AND 3RD WITH 1 OUT AND DIDN'T GET A SINGLE RUN. THERE IN THE TOP OF THE 6TH STILL 16-0 VANDERBILT

chiefsfan

so we have officially determined that Nick Schmidt is really good and the rest of our pitching staff isnt...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan13

Forsythe Fell down and still threw out the hitter

hogfan13

Quote from: chiefsfan on April 02, 2006, 02:09:52 pm
so we have officially determined that Nick Schmidt is really good and the rest of our pitching staff isnt...
Yes. Next friday is going to be a battle of the beasts.

David Price vs. Nick Schmidt

hogfan13

WilsonHog

Coming into yesterday I would have thought that six runs on Saturday and seven on Sunday would have been enough to sweep.

Pitiful.

If this keeps up DVH may not be around for the end of this one.

PoconoHog

If Hamblin wasn't doing a good job of "digging the balls out of the dirt" on some of the throws to 1st...we would have more than 4 errors
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

I'm a little worried about Vandy next weekend.There Awesome Offence, Our Terrable Defence

chiefsfan

we need to give Tennessee's hitters some credit.  they are making us pay for every error.'

Yesterday they just plain hit Boyce and co
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan13

chiefsfan

All I can say is Thank god we rotated off South Carolina's schedule this year!!!!

hogfan13