Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Hogs-Tennessee Game Thread (Hog lead Series 1-0)

Started by hogfan13, April 01, 2006, 12:46:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Hit Hit walk  another hit hit and walk and a dinger and the hogs go home happy!!!!
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Parker HOME RUN!!!  Vols  11   Hogs  6
Willard to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

ILuvMyHog(s)

YES.... Blake!!

HR....2 in as many days

(too bad bases weren't loaded)
Life is too short not to enjoy it!!

PoconoHog

Willard flys to right.  2 outs   0  on base
Gentry to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Gentry pops up.  3  outs
GAME OVER
Vols  11   Hogs  6

ILuvMyHog(s)

Thanks, PoconoHog.  I really appreciate the updates...great job!
Life is too short not to enjoy it!!

PoconoHog

Quote from: redlady on April 01, 2006, 06:48:36 pm
Thanks, PoconoHog.  I really appreciate the updates...great job!
Not a problem!!  Hope we can win the game tomorrow!! I'll be back here listening.

Maddhog

Thanks, Pocono.   I hope you bring better luck tomorrow.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

razorbacks1usa

van horn doesn't beat around the bush
said in the news conf
we got the crap beat out of us today
he sounded like he was pissed at the def. and the pitching

hogfan13

Yes I did go to the game...And I Left in the 8th inning to go to the NIFL Football game