Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GET UPDTATES FOR HOGS VS. CENT HERE!

Started by HOGLUVIN, March 22, 2006, 02:50:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGLUVIN

Rick S. is trying to pimp the hot tub out there in the outfield.... maybe not so much today bro... its snowing.  lol.

HOGLUVIN

New pitcher for the Gents will be the big guy.

HOGLUVIN

Cam Feightner... 6'4   210 lbs   a SR right hander from Portland OR.

HOGLUVIN

HOGLUVIN

Hamblin up now and 1st pitch swinging hits a high fly to center for the 2nd out of the inning.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HOGLUVIN

Hollensworth up with 2 outs and noone on.

HOGLUVIN

Hollensworth strikes out to end the 4th....

HOgs lead 7-1.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: Maddhog on March 22, 2006, 04:21:03 pm
Is it really snowing?

it was earlier....havn't been out for a while. up to 35 degrees no.....its cold.

HOGLUVIN

Land comes out for the 5th ... hes only thrown 58 pitches, 40 were strikes.

HOGLUVIN

1st hitter in the 5th for the Gents is Santiago #9 and he grounds out to Willard... his % is going to come up after to day....

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HOGLUVIN

Ryan up now... 2-2 today.... pops out to foul ground... 7 in a row for Land... he is cruising now. ...

HOGLUVIN

Williams comes up now ...  and he hits a blooper to the outfield that is going to fall... base hit. 2 outs...

HOGLUVIN

webb up ... officially 0-0 with 2 outs and a runner on 1st.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: Maddhog on March 22, 2006, 04:26:22 pm
Very efficient so far.
yes, as soon as he gets the ball back, he's ready to deal...

TuckFexas

Man, if this wasn't Centenary, I'd be excited about Land. I'm pleased as it is, but I'm still no impressed. We need some pitchers to step up during SEC play other than Schmidt and Boyce. (I either just had deja vu or I've said this before.)
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

HOGLUVIN

Right hander up in the bullpen now... DVH would like Land to finish up this inning, but it will be it for him..

HOGLUVIN

Baker up and he hits one to right and Hollensworth wont get there and a run will come in...

7-2 hogs. Land is touched for another run.

HOGLUVIN

runners on 1st and 3rd, 2 outs ...

Hogs leading 7-2 in the top of the 5th.

HOGLUVIN

0-2 pitch to Maldanado is in the dirt.

HOGLUVIN

Fly ball to lc ... Gentry gets over and gloves it to end the threat... Hogs coming up in the bottom of the 4th leading ....

7-2

HOGLUVIN

Barring a miracle Land's day is complete...

5 innings pitched
5 hits
2 runs, both earned
2 bb
4 k
23 batters faced
75 pitches
54 strikes

Sits down leading 7-2.

HOGLUVIN

Parker, Willard, Forsythe will come up here in the bottom of the 5th.

HOGLUVIN

This set up guys got us going a little over an inning ago. Lets hope they can do it again!

HOGLUVIN

Parker drives the 2nd pitch into RC field...for a base hit...stops at 1st.

HOGLUVIN

Hit and run is on Willard slaps the ball into shallow center... Parker has to stop at 2nd, but the hogs are dealing again!

no outs and runners on 1stand 2nd.

HOGLUVIN

Forsythe up and can you believe it, guy playing his 2nd game of the season, 2nd college game ever and DVH has the hit and run on.... foul ball, but huge cajones on the call anyway. 2 balls and a strike now.

HOGLUVIN

Forsythe, was not taking on 3-1, and he misses.

3-2....runners are going , Forsythe misses the pitch, the throw down to 3rd and OUT at 3rd. Parker is thrown out for just the 2nd time... and the hogs, miss and caught doubled up.

HOGLUVIN

strike em out, throw em out for the Gents.

2 outs now and Robison up... runner on 2nd

TuckFexas

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 22, 2006, 04:36:28 pm
Forsythe up and can you believe it, guy playing his 2nd game of the season, 2nd college game ever and DVH has the hit and run on.... foul ball, but huge cajones on the call anyway. 2 balls and a strike now.

I can believe it, DVH has got a pair. His players don't need "fresh legs" and he always "called that play brotha!"
Famous quote.

HOGLUVIN

Robison is hit by the pitch on a 1-2 pitch and Gentry will come up with 2 outs and 2 on in the bottom of the 5th....

TuckFexas

I know that shite stings on a 35 degree day!
Famous quote.

HOGLUVIN

DVH called Gentry back and is going to hit with Duggar... trying to get something going here.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: TuckFexas on March 22, 2006, 04:39:14 pm
Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 22, 2006, 04:36:28 pm

I can believe it, DVH has got a pair. His players don't need "fresh legs" and he always "called that play brotha!"

nice.

HOGLUVIN

willard on 2nd robison on 1st , so good speed if Duggar can find a hole somewhere... 2 balls and 1 strike to Duggar.

HOGLUVIN

3-2 now to Duggar, runners will be moving.

HOGLUVIN

swing and a miss on a change up that totally had him "frozen"...

Going to the 6th ... no more damage done unfortuantely
7-2 HOGS!

HOGLUVIN

Michael Wild FR from Plano TX
6'2 185 lbs
Right Hander , pitches from the side.
3rd appearance ... +/- 3 innings. 3.865 era   1 bb   0 k

HOGLUVIN

This is one of the fellas that DVH was planning on working into the rotation today... Planning on 5-6 pitchers... may not get to all of em the way that Land was rolling through the middle innings.

HOGLUVIN

Huff, hits it down the line into the corner for a lead off double.... ???

HOGLUVIN

Runner on 1st top of 6th Hogs leading 7-2... Gents are going to PH... Valdevia is the PH...lefty. hitting .125 at 5/40.... FEAR HIM ... hee hee

HOGLUVIN

Runner on 2nd, 0 outs ....Valdivia, almost got a low shallow popper...Forsythe almost go there... oh shoot.... he is hit by the pitch.

Runners on 1st and 2nd now... with no outs... cmon kid, settle down and play catch.

HOGLUVIN

Knowles bunts in the air ... one hopper to Wild.... barely gets him at 1st and the runners move to 2nd and 3rd. 1 out.

HOGLUVIN

Noone is warming up... so he needs to figure it out...

HOGLUVIN

Santiago the #9 hitter up, ball 3 now... close to walking the bases loaded and finally a strike 3-1...

HOGLUVIN

High chopper over the mound very tough play for Robison and he cant get him...

7-3 hogs now. runners at 1st & 3rd with just 1 out and their best hitter today Ryan up to hit.

HOGLUVIN

Nothing to do on that one with the lack of experience by Robison, just a really tough play.

HOGLUVIN

fly ball mid center.... Robison goes back and THERE'S THAT SPEED BABY! Got it going back.

1st and 3rd still , 2 outs now.

Hogs leading 7-3

HOGLUVIN

2 on, 2 out and a sweeeeeeet slider... wicked....

0-1 ...ew another one .... just missed.... 3rd...another slider misses low.