Hamblin Singles

Runners 1st and 2nd with 1 out

hogfan064

Dugger strikes out

1st and 2nd 2 out

HOGLUVIN

where are you getting this?

razorback3072

cstv.com has the live gametracker but I can't find it anywhere on the Radio.  I am in B'vill now.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

chiefsfan

Quote from: razorback3072 on March 01, 2006, 03:24:25 pm
cstv.com has the live gametracker but I can't find it anywhere on the Radio.  I am in B'vill now.

razorzone is working...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan064

Hogs don't score in 1st.

UTA starts off 2nd inning grounding out

hogfan064

UTA Rudy grounds out SS

2 down 0 on base

razorback3072

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 01, 2006, 03:24:59 pm
razorzone is working...

sucks for me though since my puter @ work doesn't have sound.  Are any of the radio stations carrying it?
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

HOGLUVIN

hogfan064

UTA's Wilson lines out

1-2-3 goes UTA to the Bottom of the 2nd

Hogs 0
UTA  0

hogfan064

Quote from: razorback3072 on March 01, 2006, 03:26:25 pm
razorzone is working...

sucks for me though since my puter @ work doesn't have sound.  Are any of the radio stations carrying it?

Razorzone has live stats.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: razorback3072 on March 01, 2006, 03:24:25 pm

razorzone is working...

Im getting an error for razorzone.

razorback3072

Hogfan Karma to you since apparently there's no radio coverage. 

hogfan064

Hollensworth, Walker, Willard up for Hogs in 2nd

hogfan064

Well, I'll keep ya updated for awhile

hogfan064

Hollensworth flies out

1 out
0 on base

hogfan064

Walker flies out. 

2 out
0 on base

HOGLUVIN

razorback3072

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 01, 2006, 03:30:50 pm

thanks.  won't be here for too much longer.  Gotta go home and get ready for the game tonight.

hogfan064

Williard grounds out to the SS

Hogs go down 1-2-3

Top of 3rd

Hogs  0
UTA   0

hogfan064

Quote from: razorback3072 on March 01, 2006, 03:33:06 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 01, 2006, 03:30:50 pm

thanks.  won't be here for too much longer.  Gotta go home and get ready for the game tonight.

Yeah I'm at work and got to go home around 5:30.  I'll keep the updates coming as long as I can though

HOGLUVIN

willard out to end the 2nd ..... 0-0 going to the 3rd.

hogfan064

UTA's Garner Grounded out

1 out
0 on base

PoconoHog

I can help give updates. Let me know whenever I need to start updating for those getting off here to go to basketball game or whatever.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan064

Reider strikes out

2 out
0 on base

King-Tusk

Thanks Hogfan & pocono for the updates.  +1 to ya
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

hogfan064

Mcleod flies out

1-2-3 goes UTA

Bottom of 3rd

UTA 0
Hogs 0

GO

Who is on the mound for the Hogs today?

And thanks for the updates!!!

GO

HOGLUVIN

bottom of 3rd.

The hogs really need to get some sticks going.

been a slow last 11 innings hits and runs wise.

WindyCityHog

Keep 'em com coming hogfan064...and thanks.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: GO on March 01, 2006, 03:40:14 pm
Who is on the mound for the Hogs today?

And thanks for the updates!!!

GO

Boyce:
3 innings pitched : 1 hit , 1 bb, 1 s/o.

hogfan064

UTA is 3-7 on the year.  They have losses to Texas Tech, A&M, Oral Roberts, Dallas Baptist, La Tech.  Wins against Oral Roberts and twice against La Tech.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: razorback3072 on March 01, 2006, 03:30:14 pm
Hogfan Karma to you since apparently there's no radio coverage. 

Have you tried KURM (790 AM/100.3 FM)?
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfan064

Bunt single for Robison leads off Hogs 3rd

hogfan064

Arnold Doubles

Runners 2nd and 3rd nobody out

HOGLUVIN

Robinson is fast....

How many times has he bunted on for a 1b.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

LA HAWG

Thanks hogfan!!  This makes my day at work a little better.  Let's get some runs!

Kevin

robison bunt single arnold doubled  2nd and 3rd no one out
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

fly out, no runners advance
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

King-Tusk

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

Kevin

hogfan064

James Ewing batting, Hamblin on deck

Kevin

uta pitcher may be hurt, coach and umpire on the mound

HOGLUVIN

GOT IT ON RADIO!

LOOKS LIKE 1000 AM.

HOGLUVIN

Kevin

wild pitch, robison scores

King-Tusk

HOGLUVIN

Hamlin deep to rt, arnold scores on sac 2-0