Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas 29th

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 19, 2018, 11:29:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

With 23 votes in the Top 25
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

So I guarantee if we beat Kentucky Tuesday we would be ranked by next Monday but we got Alabama on the road Saturday and I doubt we win that.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HawgTrough

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 19, 2018, 11:30:15 am
So I guarantee if we beat Kentucky Tuesday we would be ranked by next Monday but we got Alabama on the road Saturday and I doubt we win that.

I wonder how far we move up with a 2-0 week? Flavor of the week hogs could sniff the top 20
WPS

RaisinHog

Every time we get ranked we loose .. I vote we don't get ranked

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 19, 2018, 03:10:16 pm
Every time we get ranked we loose .. I vote we don't get ranked

We also seem to lose each time we get ranked so that's two reasons to not get ranked.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 19, 2018, 03:18:53 pm
We also seem to lose each time we get ranked so that's two reasons to not get ranked.

Lol I must admit I'm a TERRIBLE speller ..

KlubhouseKonnected

I am with you fellas, screw the rankings and just keep winning.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.