Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is going to be the worst year for the Hogs since Bielema's first season.

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Bigmac2 on September 30, 2017, 10:04:16 pm
The OP lost me at "against the Aggies at home". Technically it was, realisticly it was not. Hopefully this was being a bit sarcastic, I will give the benefit of doubt. If not credibility of thread is lost.
Psssst....New Mexico State is the "Aggies". Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you did not know that. Good fan though. Thanks for making this one of your rare posts.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Bacons Rebellion

HoginMemphis is going to have a wet dream tonight that we don't score the rest of the year.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:04:37 pm
You're a genius! I watched this years games therefore I know what will happen this year!
I am sorry that you are so upset you are stalking me with silly replies after all of these years. I was away for so long but feel like you missed me with all of this attention. Hope you are okay.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:02:39 pm
I did not watch today's game. I watched all of the previous games this year though.
You didn't watch today's game, but you've watched every other game Nm St has played this year?  Ok

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:08:45 pm
This is getting a bit weird for you. Are you not uncomfortable yet?
Nope..you got anymore worthless predictions?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:11:56 pm
Nope..you got anymore worthless predictions?
Well, it should be. Very weird stuff. I'm glad you are not in my neighborhood. I may need a restraining order!

Roaringboar

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:08:45 pm
This is getting a bit weird for you. Are you not uncomfortable yet?

It's just the Bielema band-wagon.....it's a group of Hogvillians who still want to pound their chests for Good Ole Coach B who's sinking this program....they come in and try and disrupt your credibility and say "You don't know anything about the Hogs" "You don't anything about college football" or my favorite, "I bet you're not even a real supporter, you're just some guy who stays at home watching the games" like that makes you less of a fan....they try it all....truth is they see how bad this looks, and they were the guys screaming Bielema was going to win us a Natty every single year.....turns out that was all just BS
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:13:19 pm
Well, it should be. Very weird stuff. I'm glad you are not in my neighborhood. I may need a restraining order!
I live in a MUCH better neighborhood then you...you sure you don't need that $100?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hoglady

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:48:40 pm
I never said Hogs will go winless. I said it is going to be Hogs' worst season SINCE the winless season of Bielema's first year. Hogs have gone 2-6, 5-3 and 3-5 in the last 3 seasons.  So this is going to be another 2-6, to match Bielema's 2nd season.

My bad - sorry.
Actually I agree with you on the 3-5 or 2-6 prediction.
But I don't think Ms. St. is horrible / they ran into 2 teams who are playing pretty good.
I sure wouldn't want any part of Georgia right now.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 30, 2017, 10:13:24 pm
It's just the Bielema band-wagon.....it's a group of Hogvillians who still want to pound their chests for Good Ole Coach B who's sinking this program....they come in and try and disrupt your credibility and say "You don't know anything about the Hogs" "You don't anything about college football" or my favorite, "I bet you're not even a real supporter, you're just some guy who stays at home watching the games" like that makes you less of a fan....they try it all....truth is they see how bad this looks, and they were the guys screaming Bielema was going to win us a Natty every single year.....turns out that was all just BS
Not really..this goes before BB even got here.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bondhue

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 30, 2017, 09:57:47 pm
I agree, this was a bad win for us.....I know the score was 42-24, but that was ridiculous....Our defense look horrible, our offensive line is an embarrasment, and our so called Power-Run Offense couldn't even run the ball in the end zone in the third quarter when we had the ball for 8 minutes, and we spent a huge chunk of that on THEIR goal line......this is going to be a bad year.....I think our only two possible wins can come against LSU and Missou, and the LSU game we shouldn't take lightly....Troy was just a good team like alot of these small schools, they are starting to figure out what it takes to pull off major upsets......

We cannot compete in the SEC at this rate......Auburn, 'Bama, and Miss State I'm almost certain will be losses, Ole Miss is tricky, but I can see us collapsing in that one because our defense just absolutely sucks (way to many 20+ yard passing plays allowed today) and our offense didn't impress me.....Sure Austin passed it alot, but that was against a lesser team.....Again, all I learned today is we'd be a really awesome Sun Belt team, but we are going to be a horrible SEC team....I say we are going to be 5-7 at best with wins against Missou, maybe Ole Miss, and Coastal Carolina......LSU will get better by the time we play them in Death Valley, Auburn and Bama will roll us, I think Miss State's Defense and Offense are just leaps and bounds better than ours, I believe that South Carolina will manage to beat us in Columbia because they are going to lose to A&M this week and thus be playing angry when we finally get a chance to win an SEC game......Truth is if this was the same team we had last year, we could easily rebound and win 8 or 9, but this team has stepped back so much, I don't think we'll win 5......
Agree.  The fact that our O-line could not keep nmsu off of AA today is very frightening.  Yet we failed to lay a hand on thei QB, course I may have missed it.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:14:42 pm
I live in a MUCH better neighborhood then you...you sure you don't need that $100?
I hope this is true, for your sake. You seem to be consumed with it.

factchecker

Quote from: bondhue on September 30, 2017, 10:17:12 pm
Yet we failed to lay a hand on thei QB, course I may have missed it.

You missed it..... we had 2 sacks (Sosa and Dwayne Eugene).
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:15:58 pm
Not really..this goes before BB even got here.
Which is all the more strange. Let it go or PM me. Not healthy to harbor this for a decade. Let it all out tonight then move on.

DeltaBoy

After today across the conference we could win 9 games this year!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Roaringboar

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:17:41 pm

Dude, don't go down the rabbit hole....stick with the point of the thread, that's what ticks them off more, when they see indisputable facts of how horrible this team is this year, and there's no excuses for them to hide behind.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 30, 2017, 10:20:16 pm
Dude, don't go down the rabbit hole....stick with the point of the thread, that's what ticks them off more, when they see indisputable facts of how horrible this team is this year, and there's no excuses for them to hide behind.....
Proof will be in the pudding, as it always is. When this team finishes 5-7, 2-6, and you and I are proved correct, they'll hate it and deny they ever thought the team would finish otherwise. I have seen it many seasons here before. It's comical. Their happiness seems wrapped up in the Hogs' winning. I do not understand tying anything to a bunch of 20 year olds playing a sport they are not paid for.

bondhue

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 10:19:00 pm
You missed it..... we had 2 sacks (Sosa and Dwayne Eugene).
That's good news.  I did see AA pay for a pass or two.  He really takes a beating.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hoglady on September 30, 2017, 10:15:10 pm
My bad - sorry.
Actually I agree with you on the 3-5 or 2-6 prediction.
But I don't think Ms. St. is horrible / they ran into 2 teams who are playing pretty good.
I sure wouldn't want any part of Georgia right now.
Shocker...how bout you leave too when we beat your prediction.

Porkchop#1

Maybe we should start up a go fund me account for McKinney's local dog pound, since he doesn't intend to stop crying about HIm-aroid welching on the bet like a real lightweight.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:24:09 pm
Proof will be in the pudding, as it always is. When this team finishes 5-7, 2-6, and you and I are proved correct, they'll hate it and deny they ever thought the team would finish otherwise. I have seen it many seasons here before. It's comical. Their happiness seems wrapped up in the Hogs' winning. I do not understand tying anything to a bunch of 20 year olds playing a sport they are not paid for.
Can you name ONE prediction you have EVER gotten right on this board?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 10:34:27 pm
Maybe we should start up a go fund me account for McKinney's local dog pound, since he doesn't intend to stop crying about HIm-aroid welching on the bet like a real lightweight.
So, words are  worthless to you? HIM is a worthless poster and has NEVER posted anything worth reading much less relying on. never, never and again never.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:36:13 pm
So, words are  worthless to you? HIM is a worthless poster and has NEVER posted anything worth reading much less relying on. never, never and again never.
Down boy..just trying to find a solution here.  Excuse me.

sowmonella

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:17:41 pm

When was the last Razorback home game you attended? I'm curious because you have such a negative attitude about the Hogs. Do you come on this board just to troll and to try and piss off real Hog fans? I don't understand why anyone enjoys being a message board prick.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: sowmonella on September 30, 2017, 10:41:41 pm
When was the last Razorback home game you attended? I'm curious because you have such a negative attitude about the Hogs. Do you come on this board just to troll and to try and piss off real Hog fans? I don't understand why anyone enjoys being a message board prick.
Why would you or anyone else be mad about reality? Face life full on and admit weakness in order to fix it. I do not understand the pu**iness of so many here: "Mommy, tell him to stop telling me the facts. It makes me sad and I feel bad all year because of it."

It's just a game. Let's deal with it and enjoy it.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 10:41:35 pm
Down boy..just trying to find a solution here.  Excuse me.
Whomever suggested a gofundme account is thinking correctly. Raise enough to get this guy a tampon and a beer.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:45:06 pm
Whomever suggested a gofundme account is thinking correctly. Raise enough to get this guy a tampon and a beer.
Little man anytime you want to settle it in person I'll give you a discount...just PM me!

Uberanubis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:25:09 pm
No it's not. Hogs went 2-6 in SEC under Smith. The next year, Bielema took them to 0-8 in SEC.

we also payed Kentucky in JLS year, we didn't have as favorable schedule the next .
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: Uberanubis on September 30, 2017, 10:48:51 pm
we also payed Kentucky in JLS year, we didn't have as favorable schedule the next .
Yeah but HIM never payed McKinney which is the whole problem.  Sheesh!

BigoBoys

[/quote

I met hIm at a basketball game three years ago.  That is probably it. 

(notOM)Rebel123

I did not watch today's game. I watched all of the previous games this year though.

Didn't realize you were such a NMS fan?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

code red

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:27:09 pm
I would bet you but I know you don't pay when you lose..loser your predictions are crap and mean nothing.
USCE will.beat us....Bama and Auburn will take our will.  We beat Mizzou and Coastal finish 4-8.  This defense is fundamentally flawed.  There are folks running free all over the field.  The oline is completely lost.  On 3td and long they are shaking in her boots.  It is increadably hard to fix pass pro in season.  I think I walk away from yesterday with no hope.  No way NMSU should have 5-6 play drives for Tds.  A change is need either with leadership or assistant coaches imho. Go hogs.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Athog

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 09:32:46 pm
Prime example of a fan who is pissed that we won today.

I know this the type fan that makes you wonder if they are a fan! They have to feel bad to feel good!

bphi11ips

I don't think so. Before the season I didn't see South Carolina as a win. Now I do. David Williams has something to prove and so does the Oline. This is going to be a running team next weekend.  Running has been the key to victories in Columbia where the Hogs have won 5 of 11. The Gamecocks are giving up 154 yards rushing per game. A&M put up 247 on the ground last night. South Carolina was gassed in the fourth quarter. Hogs will have the same game plan and worked on it yesterday.

We aren't going to beat Alabama but we won't be embarrassed, either. Auburn should beat us but maybe that will be our 2017 version of 2016 Florida. After Auburn the Hogs have a good shot at winning out.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 01, 2017, 09:37:30 am
I don't think so. Before the season I didn't see South Carolina as a win. Now I do. David Williams has something to prove and so does the Oline. This is going to be a running team next weekend.  Running has been the key to victories in Columbia where the Hogs have won 5 of 11. The Gamecocks are giving up 154 yards rushing per game. A&M put up 247 on the ground last night. South Carolina was gassed in the fourth quarter. Hogs will have the same game plan and worked on it yesterday.

We aren't going to beat Alabama but we won't be embarrassed, either. Auburn should beat us but maybe that will be our 2017 version of 2016 Florida. After Auburn the Hogs have a good shot at winning out.
A&M also put as much or more pressure on SC's QB.  Either Chavis has pressure dialed up and figured out or SC has OL issues as well.

The NewEra

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm
The Hogs will likely begin the SEC season 0-5. By far the best opportunities for wins are Hogs' last 3 games...LSU, Miss St, and Missouri. If the Hogs win those or at least the last 2, how many will say the Razorbacks are on the upswing?

Reality is, the SEC is down and the Hogs beating the worst Miss St team in a decade and the worst Missouri team EVER is not any notable achievement. 

Playing to a tie in the 2nd half against the Aggies at home says much. Scored 14 and allowed 14. This is New Mexico State, a team that should not be within 4 TD's of Arkansas.

I am adjusting my pre-season prediction of 6-6 and 3-5 to 5-7 and 2-6.

These two post are a perfect example of someone who can't handle there being any positive news around this program.  Haters are gonna hate.

murthage

Not everyone who lives in Memphis is as negative in regard to Arkansas Razorback football.  Seems to me that HoginMemphis might want to switch to a more predictable team in the SEC.  A few suggestions are:
Ole Miss, MSU, LSU, Tennessee.....wait, these teams have all lost, rather severely, recently.  What now?  I guess he can only be satisfied with Alabama and their coaches.  After hearing all the losses of key players from last years Razorbacks to this years team, I better understand their plight and still support them, totally.  I am from the old school.  I support my team, my players, and my coaches.... Go Hogs.  Finally, it is only a game.... and our coaches provide the leadership to make them better athletes and citizens.  We should be proud instead of always complaining.  Wait until the dust settles following the Egg Bowl to better see what I mean. 

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:47:54 pm
Little man anytime you want to settle it in person I'll give you a discount...just PM me!
Now this guy wants to fight? Lol.

HognotinMemphis

Lanny

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 10:35:31 pm
Can you name ONE prediction you have EVER gotten right on this board?
I can't think of one prediction HiM missed on?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Pecos Hog

The Hogs will likely begin the SEC season 0-5. By far the best opportunities for wins are Hogs' last 3 games...LSU, Miss St, and Missouri. If the Hogs win those or at least the last 2, how many will say the Razorbacks are on the upswing?

Reality is, the SEC is down and the Hogs beating the worst Miss St team in a decade and the worst Missouri team EVER is not any notable achievement. 

Playing to a tie in the 2nd half against the Aggies at home says much. Scored 14 and allowed 14. This is New Mexico State, a team that should not be within 4 TD's of Arkansas.

Exactly.    Except for one thing.    If the only SEC game we win is our last, Missouri.  Then Long will point to that and say it wouldn't be right to fire him now.... BB is on a roll and has a win streak going.   

870hogfan

Quote from: code red on October 01, 2017, 07:21:05 am
USCE will.beat us....Bama and Auburn will take our will.  We beat Mizzou and Coastal finish 4-8.  This defense is fundamentally flawed.  There are folks running free all over the field.  The oline is completely lost.  On 3td and long they are shaking in her boots.  It is increadably hard to fix pass pro in season.  I think I walk away from yesterday with no hope.  No way NMSU should have 5-6 play drives for Tds.  A change is need either with leadership or assistant coaches imho. Go hogs.

USCE will not beat us. You hope that happens but it's not going to happen.

Hogs-n-Roses

We don't know this. Its always possible but I've seen lots of bad SEC teams the last few days. I'm starting to think some of them are W's for us now.

Lanny

There are a lot of bad SEC teams this years but can Arkansas defense stop anyone?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

GuvHog

Quote from: code red on October 01, 2017, 07:21:05 am

You need to study some about defensive scheming. New Mexico State had an NFL caliber passing QB and an NFL caliber running back. Rhoads knew the Hogs weren't going to be able to stop both of them so he played it smartly. The Hog defense schemed to stop the run and make New Mexico State's offense one dimensional. They knew going in that they would give up a lot of passing yards but they wanted to limit the points NMS scored. It worked. The Hogs shut down their running game and while they gave up a lot of passing yards, they limited NMS to 3 TDs and a field Goal while the Hog offense scored 6 TDs.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Lanny on October 01, 2017, 05:17:02 pm
There are a lot of bad SEC teams this years but can Arkansas defense stop anyone?
No but its refreshing to see others with the same issues especially LSU. They have no excuses.Poor QB play, horrible O n D lines. That recruit we recruited, Devin White shud have been a RB. He was OK as a highschool LB but mighty troy fooled him all nite he looked lost.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 01, 2017, 05:38:39 pm
No but its refreshing to see others with the same issues especially LSU. They have no excuses.Poor QB play, horrible O n D lines. That recruit we recruited, Devin White shud have been a RB. He was OK as a highschool LB but mighty troy fooled him all nite he looked lost.

They'll probably have Guice starting at RB by the time the Hogs play them.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!