Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hampshire

Started by str8volfan, July 16, 2017, 09:26:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

str8volfan

never know what you are gonna get here. Sometimes a wreck fest, sometimes a snoozefest.

Anybody else surprised at how good the Ganassi cars are this year?

Anybody believe the rumors that Kenseth is gonna be in the 88 next year? I dont see it happening. I figure they are gonna put that 18 yr old in there, cant remember his name off the top of my head.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on July 16, 2017, 09:26:16 am
never know what you are gonna get here. Sometimes a wreck fest, sometimes a snoozefest.

Anybody else surprised at how good the Ganassi cars are this year?

Anybody believe the rumors that Kenseth is gonna be in the 88 next year? I dont see it happening. I figure they are gonna put that 18 yr old in there, cant remember his name off the top of my head.

I believe Matt will be in the 88 or 5. I would love to see Edwards and Matt with Hendrick.

I predict a snoozer like the Xfinity race yesterday

Racinray

Isn't the 88 going back to 25 next year? Matt's not a spring chick anymore, as far racing goes.

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 16, 2017, 09:39:34 am
I believe Matt will be in the 88 or 5. I would love to see Edwards and Matt with Hendrick.

I predict a snoozer like the Xfinity race yesterday
my bunch is gone to Florida on vacation, so the dog slept with me last night. I need a snoozer,  sleeping with him is like sleeping with a tasmanian devil.

riccoar

Jimmie Johnson said the 88 seat will be sponsor dictated. Kenseth would be a shock for the 88.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on July 16, 2017, 02:01:35 pm
Jimmie Johnson said the 88 seat will be sponsor dictated. Kenseth would be a shock for the 88.

Danica it is  ;D

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 16, 2017, 02:47:30 pm
Danica it is  ;D
Speaking of her, will she be back at SHR next year?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on July 16, 2017, 03:26:03 pm
Speaking of her, will she be back at SHR next year?

I imagine NASCAR will figure out a way to keep her racing.

Sure are a crap ton of empty seats today

riccoar

Lot of empty seats for sure

ImHogginIt

My dumbass picked Kahne as one of my B drivers  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

ImHogginIt

And now the 18 screws himself and my fantasy team

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 16, 2017, 04:28:20 pm
My dumbass picked Kahne as one of my B drivers  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Try that again next week

ImHogginIt

Better race than I expected

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 16, 2017, 05:48:13 pm
Better race than I expected
The last 20 laps or so was good.

Racinray

I'm going to derail this thread for a second. Watching the Indy Car series and noticed a flashing number on the side of the cars, what is this for?

str8volfan

Quote from: Racinray on July 16, 2017, 07:56:47 pm
I'm going to derail this thread for a second. Watching the Indy Car series and noticed a flashing number on the side of the cars, what is this for?
serves two purposes if Im not mistaken.  It shows the position the car is running in, and also when the driver is on the "push to pass" button it flashes PP.

ImHogginit, you think you had it bad, I had Jimmie Johnson and Erik Jones. I dozed off at about lap 20 and woke up with 5 to go.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on July 16, 2017, 10:45:31 pm
serves two purposes if Im not mistaken.  It shows the position the car is running in, and also when the driver is on the "push to pass" button it flashes PP.

ImHogginit, you think you had it bad, I had Jimmie Johnson and Erik Jones. I dozed off at about lap 20 and woke up with 5 to go.

Worst fantasy year for me in a long time so far

Racinray

Quote from: str8volfan on July 16, 2017, 10:45:31 pm

Thank you

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 17, 2017, 05:13:24 am
Worst fantasy year for me in a long time so far
I get worse every year. I actually won the first three years I ever done it, the last 2, Ive suckled. I tend to over think it, I guess.

str8volfan

Quote from: Racinray on July 17, 2017, 08:30:56 pm
Thank you
I love IndyCar, wish they ran more ovals though. The road courses get old. Ive been promising to take my son to Fort Worth every year to watch them, but I forget until I see it on tv every year. Those cars are nuts, much louder than a stock car in person.