Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kensucky

Started by ImHogginIt, July 08, 2017, 07:02:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Another boring cookie cutter track. Lap 26 and the 10th place car is already 15 sec back

str8volfan

I watched the first 10 laps. I am now watching something else. I just cannot watch it anymore. Everytime somebody passes somebody else, Allen screams so loud it wakes my dog up. I never watch many races the second half of the year after NBC takes over. Its mostly commercials anyway.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on July 08, 2017, 07:53:29 pm
I watched the first 10 laps. I am now watching something else. I just cannot watch it anymore. Everytime somebody passes somebody else, Allen screams so loud it wakes my dog up. I never watch many races the second half of the year after NBC takes over. Its mostly commercials anyway.

I don'y know what NBC does different with the in car audio between the teams but when they try and play driver audio I can hardly understand anything said.

NBC crew is a little better than TNT used to be though but man I miss Fox and  Mike Joy. And I really miss the days of Larry Mac in the booth

ImHogginIt

Well son of a **** my fantasy team yet again !!! I was primed to have two top 10 drivers and two top 15 until the 41 blew the engine with a few laps left  :puke:

Racinray

I tried to watch the Indy Car race today and I thought NASCAR was boring.

str8volfan

Quote from: Racinray on July 09, 2017, 07:42:04 pm
I tried to watch the Indy Car race today and I thought NASCAR was boring.
I am a big fan of IndyCar racing, normally watch all the races I can. Im with you on the one today, I watched about 20 laps and lost interest, not sure why, but that was like watching paint dry.

str8volfan

Also, if you havent experienced an IndyCar event in person, I highly recommend it. We've been to Dallas a few times to watch em, they are way louder than a stock car. They normally put on a good show in Dallas.