Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We've lost that lovin' feeling

Started by Martygit, November 19, 2017, 07:34:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

https://talkbusiness.net/2017/11/tusk-to-tail-when-youve-lost-that-loving-feeling-and-are-waiting-for-whats-to-come/

"It seems evident that this season finally upset enough of the right class of donors and season ticket holders, the ones between the 40s or behind the glass. It's a perverted electoral system that does not give equal vote to the guy in the upper deck who brought his family with tickets he got from a neighbor or friend. It's a pity, because they are who saw it coming. They have prophesied across the radio airwaves and internet message boards that the program was going to hell in a bucket ever since that carpetbagger Long sold his soul to Pepsi."
RIP OTR, REV

factchecker

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on November 19, 2017, 07:34:39 pm
Long sold his soul to Pepsi."

I really wish our fanbase would understand that this was a campus wide decision......not Long's doing.

Hate on Long all you want but your disdain for our current soda falls at the feet of the BOT and CEO of Coke.

Don't like Pepsi?  Call, email, write, tweet the heck out of Coke and get them to offer us more money.

OR donate 19 million to the university:

http://www.pbcommercial.com/sections/sports/sports/arkansas/ua-pepsi-finalizing-19-million-vendor-contract.html
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Also....it's just soda.  If soda really bothers you that much, you need to reflect on your life and your priorities.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

bkjbearcat

Quote from: factchecker on November 19, 2017, 07:58:17 pm
I really wish our fanbase would understand that this was a campus wide decision......not Long's doing.

Hate on Long all you want but your disdain for our current soda falls at the feet of the BOT and CEO of Coke.

Don't like Pepsi?  Call, email, write, tweet the heck out of Coke and get them to offer us more money.

OR donate 19 million to the university:

http://www.pbcommercial.com/sections/sports/sports/arkansas/ua-pepsi-finalizing-19-million-vendor-contract.html

Ok...I will
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Pyotr Tchaikhogsky on November 19, 2017, 08:09:20 pm
Also....it's just soda.  If soda really bothers you that much, you need to reflect on your life and your priorities.

Agree. I hate Long because he destroyed the program in the name of faux integrity.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022