Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mississippi State 28 Arkansas 21 - Uncut Post Game: Bielema, Allen, Agim, Morgan

Started by marty houston, November 18, 2017, 06:17:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

jgphillips3

Quote from: farmhawg on November 18, 2017, 07:38:32 pm
Brett has no idea. Everything based on excuses of injuries.

What else, other than "Sorry, I'm a dumbass" can he say?

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

jgphillips3

Paulsooie

Probably out of context but "we decided early in the week we were going to do everything to win this game" probably should be the way you approach any game.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

zuko

Why should we listen anymore? We saw the game so, what different will they have to say.  I often wondered why we sit and listen to the post game commentary by the participants who always seemingly know what went wrong, why we lost. It's a practice in futility because those things that we know that went wrong never seem to get fixed and there is always the wrong approach to next time. There is only one word to describe it all;  FUGEDABOUDID! and get us a new coach and all the dressings to go with it. Happy Thanksgiving.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wild Bill Hog