Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meet new Razorback assistant coach Clay Jennings

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 26, 2014, 06:15:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Seems like he's excited and ready to go!

Love this line: "Speed is something that you can't teach.  Either you're recruiting it, or you're chasing it."

Hogeration

Great video.  Very personable.  Hope he does well.

weresoclose

go hogues

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on February 26, 2014, 06:15:27 pm
Seems like he's excited and ready to go!

Love this line: "Speed is something that you can't teach.  Either you're recruiting it, or you're chasing it."

SMH. There's the case in point as to why they are making our official color PMS 202.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

IBleedRazorbackRed

Mentioned four guys by name. AT (Alan tuner I'm assuming), coley, Hines, and tevin. There's your starters back there

Suidae Suis Scrofa

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: go hogues on February 26, 2014, 07:43:54 pm
SMH.  There's the case in point as to why they are making our official color PMS 202.

Ha ha ha . . . was going to mention that in the OP, but chose not to so as to keep the thread on the new coach.  But I did notice the same thing.

goodguytex

Quote from: PhilB on February 26, 2014, 09:13:52 pm
I tell you what.
Haha!! I tell you what... I think he had a case of nerves there. But I love his attitude and enthusiasm. Chuck must have just grabbed a red sweater to put on. I saw nothing razorback on that anywhere. Sure not a razorback color. Coach Jennings had on the proper color it looked like to me.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogShat

monty hawg

At least he didn't say you know.  Excited about seeing how he coaches up the secondary.