Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday Bits from RD

Started by RazorPiggie, September 02, 2015, 02:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

LRHawg

A Hines III is big time! Hope he ends up making a game.

Hogzilla Killa

Dude has over 60 offers! This staff is just recruiting at a higher level than we are accustomed to and it's awesome to see this stuff develop as our team makes its turn around

nwahogfan1

Need those stud LBs.  Good stuff.

dwcherr

Hines released his top 20 two weeks ago and we weren't in it. Probably a long shot at best.

Huds_HawgTide

how are we not in it? he has came to campus twice already...
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: dwcherr on September 02, 2015, 05:49:11 pm
Hines released his top 20 two weeks ago and we weren't in it. Probably a long shot at best.
don't disagree that he is the definition of a long shot. he has soooo many top notch offers that he's a long shot for anybody. I seriously doubt that a Top 20 list 18 months from signing day means a thing, though.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ldfergu

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 02, 2015, 06:14:10 pm
don't disagree that he is the definition of a long shot. he has soooo many top notch offers that he's a long shot for anybody. I seriously doubt that a Top 20 list 18 months from signing day means a thing, though.

Scott7703

Hey RD, I'm seeing elsewhere that some believe Arkansas picks up multiple football commitments this weekend. What say ye?

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 02, 2015, 08:15:13 pm
Hey RD, I'm seeing elsewhere that some believe Arkansas picks up multiple football commitments this weekend. What say ye?

Let's here it.

ArkRazr

Hines tweeted out that he's replacing Michigan with arkansas in his top 20 woo pig!

ricepig

Quote from: ArkRazr on September 02, 2015, 09:18:30 pm
Hines tweeted out that he's replacing Michigan with arkansas in his top 20 woo pig!

So, you're saying he's a lock?

tusksincolorado

Are we not just the little ray of sunshine.......
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ArkRazr

Quote from: ricepig on September 02, 2015, 09:19:57 pm
So, you're saying he's a lock?

My spidey senses are tingling, so yes.

WooPig90

Quote from: ArkRazr on September 02, 2015, 09:18:30 pm

These kids actually have a top 20? lol

Scott7703

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 02, 2015, 09:01:10 pm
Let's here it.

I don't have anything to tell. I'm asking Richard.

I would imagine that Agim is one who will commit. There were other names speculated but nothing definitive.

ARtillahog

And he just amended it to add Arkansas over Michigan... 18 months away, it will change.

Huds_HawgTide

i say we end up in hines top 5
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"