Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus Tatum credits his mom for much of his success

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 27, 2015, 11:23:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Richard, a lot of people think Tatum is heading to UF.  How do you feel about Arkansas' chances?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

redeye

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Wildhog on August 27, 2015, 11:44:50 am
Richard, a lot of people think Tatum is heading to UF.  How do you feel about Arkansas' chances?

He hasn't visited Arkansas and has them in his top three. Fla. maybe tough to be but Bielema and Pittman have shown the ability to go anywhere and get linemen.

jgphillips3

I love this quote about him watching Pittman mic'd up:

"I really just liked the way he was coaching and how he was just calm, but it seems like his offensive line is so good he never really has to yell," he said."

RedyorNot

I'd have to think UF would be his destination point. As close as he is to his mother, it would be hard to take away her ability to see him play and be close to home if she needed him being only 2 hrs. away. You never know though.

Wildhog

As I've been saying for a long time now, we're too thin on the OL.

In the presser today, Bielema said the team is overly thin at linebacker and offensive line. (in terms of depth).

We need Tatum and a couple more after that.  We're losing at least four scholarship players on an already thin OL.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hawginbigd1

Quote from: RedyorNot on August 27, 2015, 01:35:20 pm
I'd have to think UF would be his destination point. As close as he is to his mother, it would be hard to take away her ability to see him play and be close to home if she needed him being only 2 hrs. away. You never know though.
Exactly what i am thinking and good for him, but if he wants to play for a real team, tell Momma Goodbye ;D

Music City Hog

He said Florida is the leader.  He will not take an OV to Gainesville however because they are down the street and he can go there anytime.

I never doubt Pittman on OL but this one seems like a long shot.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 27, 2015, 04:47:34 pm
He said Florida is the leader.  He will not take an OV to Gainesville however because they are down the street and he can go there anytime.

I never doubt Pittman on OL but this one seems like a long shot.

I remember a defensive lineman that we were recruiting that didn't take an ov here because we were right down the street.

redeye

Quote from: RedyorNot on August 27, 2015, 01:35:20 pm

Maybe, but Florida hasn't recruited well for a while.  Right now they have the #14 class on 247, but they have 7 more recruits then Arkansas and their average is almost identical.  We won the battle with Merrick last year, so I think we have a chance to win another one.

LJHOG

One of the reasons we'd like to sign him is the very reason we probably won't.  UF has the power of MOM.  That's very difficult to overcome.

Huds_HawgTide

We need bolles, lashley, and if we get an early commit from white we may be able to persuade willie allen
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"