Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kelley unfazed by addition of Town to roster

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 25, 2015, 02:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

Gonna love seeing the battles between him, Storey and Town.

CattleCorn

I did not realize Cole Kelley was 6'7".  Holy cow.  He should at least get put in when we need someone to literally fall forward for two yards for the 1st down.

HOGINTENNESSEE

If I had his arm strength I wouldn't be concerned either

bigdaddyhawg

Well, we already knew he was uncommon.  This is just a confirmation.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

redeye

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on August 25, 2015, 02:33:21 pm
Gonna love seeing the battles between him, Storey and Town.

That will be something to see.  IIRC, Kelley has some wills on him for 6'7, too.

WooPig90

Quote from: redeye on August 25, 2015, 04:24:50 pm
That will be something to see.  IIRC, Kelley has some wills on him for 6'7, too.

??? ???

Hog N Bama

redeye

nwahogfan1

I love it.  What Coaches hope to do is bring in as much good competition at every position.   

I love Knights answer that he is not worried about Town or the competition.  He just wants a chance to compete and get better.

Woo Pigs.

MissippHog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 25, 2015, 03:17:58 pm
If I had his arm strength I wouldn't be concerned either
No kidding, kid can sling it.

tophawg19

can he play TIGHT END  literally . And power forward . that is a big ole boy . if he doesn't win the qb spot then we need to get him on the field somewhere . maybe mike anderson can borrow him too
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

I'm glad he is unfazed. we need a solid QB in every class. This kid could be much more than solid with an arm like that.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 25, 2015, 08:56:40 pm
can he play TIGHT END  literally . And power forward . that is a big ole boy . if he doesn't win the qb spot then we need to get him on the field somewhere . maybe mike anderson can borrow him too

He will have the chance to add to our QB competition first but yea, there is no downside to having this kid on the team.

Hawgzinbowlz

"He understands that big-time football is competition all the time and he loves to compete," Charpentier said. "He's not going to be afraid of competition. He understands it and pretty much enjoys it."

We want this attitude in ALL of our Hogs.

We're going to roll in '15...and beyond.

" GO HOGS "

SamBuckhart

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 27, 2015, 05:01:19 pm
“He understands that big-time football is competition all the time and he loves to compete,” Charpentier said. “He’s not going to be afraid of competition. He understands it and pretty much enjoys it.”

We want this attitude in ALL of our Hogs.

We're going to roll in '15...and beyond.

" GO HOGS "
Got to love this young man's attitude. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!