Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 05:22:03 pm

According to Otis

Started by Music City Hog, August 24, 2015, 05:30:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

Arkansas is getting ready to shock some people in the coming days with the commits they get.   I know it's Otis, but sounds interesting.  Any guesses?

Huds_HawgTide

ummmm...hoping its huge!!!
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

ill take agim, fulton, white, scott lashley, marcus tatum, whaley, lawerence
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

ill also take kiondre thomas
tommy boy

Bubba's Bruisers

Surely we get Agim.  I just don't trust Odus.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 24, 2015, 05:30:11 pm
Arkansas is getting ready to shock some people in the coming days with the commits they get.   I know it's Otis, but sounds interesting.  Any guesses?

It's a little early for the "secret commit" sale, so I guess it's time to shock the world! Seriously, I hope we get whomever the coach's want, no sense working one's self into a tizzy.

Music City Hog

He says 3-4 commits in coming days/weeks so gotta be more than Agim.

ricepig

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 24, 2015, 05:43:39 pm

Well, weeks could be fairly long, I hope he's correct.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HoggusMaximus

I'll believe it when i see it, been burned too many times to get my hopes up on cryptic messages like this. Happens every year.

BigSexyHog

Can't let myself get excited about this..... Just cant.  Broken dreams are not fun :(
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Steef

I'm excited.

Almost time for a kickoff.

Everything else is icing.

redeye

Thanks MCH!

I can guess that Agim would be one, but don't know about the others.

redeye

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 24, 2015, 05:43:39 pm

Which usually means one commit, if we're lucky.   ;)

I could make some guesses, but they'd be wild guesses, and then I'd jinx our chances of landing them.

songofthesword

Otis Kirk's 2015 super secret commit sale lol.

Maddhog

Quote from: steefhog on August 24, 2015, 06:07:09 pm
I'm excited.

Almost time for a kickoff.

Everything else is icing.

Exactly.   Can't wait.   #WPS
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Hog N Bama

As I am watching Andy Griffith as I type, the name Otis is suspect  :(

CattleCorn

Can we change the title of this thread to, "The 10 SHOCKING Things that Bret Bielema Doesn't Want You to Know"?

ChiTown27

I have zero insider knowledge about any of this, but in an effort to sound important to my sister, who lives six hours away and depends upon my "obvious connections" (cough cough Hogville gossip cough), I told her to expect two big name commitments before Sept. 20th.  8)

Naturally, she flipped out. Then I logged into Hogville to get the latest scoop. Out of sheer fanaticism, I expect one will be Agim, and another will be Graham or White.

This could just be speculation by Otis, since he saw the rapid commitment of the gentleman from Texas the day after Mr. Town signed on. It's to be expected, I would think, that we will get fresh new looks from bigger names, now that we've made a splash.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

regi

Other than Agim, I am not sure what Odus is talking about.

ricepig

Quote from: regi on August 24, 2015, 07:13:35 pm
Other than Agim, I am not sure what Odus is talking about.

For $9.99/month, you can be in the know on what he is "guessing" at.....

Music City Hog

Quote from: ricepig on August 24, 2015, 07:38:19 pm
For $9.99/month, you can be in the know on what he is "guessing" at.....

You wouldn't know any more than I just told you so save your $9.99

ricepig

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 24, 2015, 07:40:54 pm
You wouldn't know any more than I just told you so save your $9.99

Yeah, that's pretty well understood.

Huds_HawgTide

Insuspect that if agim commits that carmouche will too
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

Carmouche and Agim call each other fam on twitter
tommy boy

ricepig

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on August 24, 2015, 07:49:53 pm
Carmouche and Agim call each other fam on twitter

So did Gragg and some other guy......

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

AugustaHog

Agim in itself would be huge.  If you add more stud recruits to the next week or two and that would be insane!  Dream gets:  Agim, White, and Graham.

Huds_HawgTide

I also have dream get of fulton, lashley, willie allen, and dexter lawerence
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

AugustaHog

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on August 24, 2015, 07:59:04 pm
I also have dream get of fulton, lashley, willie allen, and dexter lawerence
I like the way you think!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on August 24, 2015, 05:40:32 pm
It's a little early for the "secret commit" sale, so I guess it's time to shock the world! Seriously, I hope we get whomever the coach's want, no sense working one's self into a tizzy.

Now you know good and well the tizzy has been crunked up..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The real Hogules

I say Agim, White, and the Lb'er currently committed to Old Myth.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

ICEman

Quote from: BigSexyHog on August 24, 2015, 06:00:55 pm
Can't let myself get excited about this..... Just cant.  Broken dreams are not fun :(
We dodged one with DGB; Solomon Thomas is another story.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Huds_HawgTide

I got kicked off hv for 3 days for cussing out someone mouthing solomon thomas...i wanted him bad but stood up for him and his decision...he was a class act kid all the way
tommy boy

20hog11

Quote from: ricepig on August 24, 2015, 07:51:35 pm
So did Gragg and some other guy......

My initial reaction as well....

Oklahawg

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on August 24, 2015, 08:38:27 pmi wanted him bad but stood up for him and his decision...he was a class act kid all the way

Most recruits deserve this.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: ricepig on August 24, 2015, 05:47:25 pm
Well, weeks could be fairly long, I hope he's correct.
Yea, there's about 22 more weeks until signing day.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: ricepig on August 24, 2015, 05:40:32 pm

It's never too early for Otis' super secret commit sale!  One year he'll get lucky and it will pay off.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

ThisTeetsTaken

I have a feeling he's going to aTm.  Seems like anytime a kids decides to make an announcement right after a visit he usually commits to that school. Hope I'm wrong of course. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ADavisTheGOAT

I don't think he'll leave the state. He knows he's our top priority and knows he'll receive tons of backlash from the state if he leaves to a rival.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

jesterzzn

Good ole Otis.  So practiced at his Lucy routine.

"Hey!  Behind this paywall I have this amazing football you can kick!"

Blockheads.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on August 24, 2015, 09:18:33 pm
I have a feeling he's going to aTm.  Seems like anytime a kids decides to make an announcement right after a visit he usually commits to that school. Hope I'm wrong of course. 

McTelvin has been talking about a September commit for months now

trphog

Otis probably just got all excited about the Ashley Madison hacker's release. Sometimes they come at you so fast it just messes you up.

AugustaHog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 09:48:04 pm
McTelvin has been talking about a September commit for months now
This is spot on.  He said he was going to visit his top 4 one more time and call it.  It may be significant that they got last look, but he has seemed a Hog lean for a bit now.  Our recruits and players have made him feel like family, so hopefully that will be enough.

Huckleberry Pig

Wait, you cant be even skeptically optimistic.  You're out of your element Donny

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Hogfan991 on August 24, 2015, 09:28:01 pm
I don't think he'll leave the state. He knows he's our top priority and knows he'll receive tons of backlash from the state if he leaves to a rival.

Yeah, I cant imagine KJ leaving either.

Wait.....who were we talking about again? Seems like this discussion happens yearly.

redeye

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 24, 2015, 10:36:14 pm
This is spot on.  He said he was going to visit his top 4 one more time and call it.  It may be significant that they got last look, but he has seemed a Hog lean for a bit now.  Our recruits and players have made him feel like family, so hopefully that will be enough.

A few weeks ago, many gooroos were skeptical he'd visit A&M, since he was running out of time.

I'm not sure it's worth getting alarmed because he kept his word.

redeye

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 24, 2015, 11:04:06 pm
Yeah, I cant imagine KJ leaving either.

Wait.....who were we talking about again? Seems like this discussion happens yearly.

Think it was Austin Capps or Will Gragg.  Many were sure that they were gone, until they committed.  Now they only remember those we lost.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: redeye on August 24, 2015, 11:09:37 pm
Think it was Austin Capps or Will Gragg.  Many were sure that they were gone, until they committed.  Now they only remember those we lost.

Cant wait for the Malik Monk firestorm to spark up.......talk about backlash. Yikes.