Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Per Danny West Agim set to announce Sept. 5

Started by 870hogfan, August 24, 2015, 09:19:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

770john111

I wish he would wait till we whoop the aggies @$$

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: woodhog14 on August 28, 2015, 10:03:39 am
SEC Nation starts at 9am central every Saturday during football season. It runs from 9 to 11.  ;)
kinda obvious, huh? HOGLOCK.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

greenie

For what it's worth...Hogs just picked up a crystal ball pick on 247.  Some Bleacher Report guy. 

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Arkansasno1

We just got another, a Rutgers guy this time.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Huds_HawgTide

So the fact OU isnt in his top four we can pretty much say the crystal ball selections are 100% for ark at this point
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Hogberry Snortcake

Huds_HawgTide

If we see anyone on national level pick baylor, a&m, or ole miss then could mean something...if there homer reporters pick themselves not a big deal
tommy boy

redeye

Quote from: Wildhog on August 28, 2015, 09:57:54 am
Most of the vets I know are LSU or AU alums.

Yea, I know a lot went to LSU.

je100

Just watched Agim's Hudl video for the first time.  He moves like a linebacker.  Very impressive.

redeye

Noticed this on RD's twitter feed:

QuoteMcTelvin Agim ‏@So_Splash  5h5 hours ago
For everyone who is wanting to come out. Also, is a change in the time. New one is posted on the picture.

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

RefineryHog

Is granny a hog fan? That's the real question! :razorback:

duckman

Quote from: RefineryHog on August 29, 2015, 02:55:09 pm
Is granny a hog fan? That's the real question! :razorback:

Very good question....

CattleCorn

If only granny had a twitter we'd have this thing locked up  ;)

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

AugustaHog

I don't see how this is bad for us!  Woo pig!

redeye

FWIW, we picked up a crystal ball prediction from an Ole Miss writer today.

Just calculated, and if we had Agim today, we'd be right behind Auburn, and right in front of aTm.

Arthur pigby sellers.

I think it's a great sign that he's inviting everyone to come and witness the commitment.  With it being in Texarkana.  If I was planning on signing with someone else I wouldn't have a big press conference open to the public. 

Arkansasno1

"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Arkansasno1 on August 31, 2015, 10:27:58 am
LSU guy just picked Arkansas.

Awesome!

It would be fantastic to have Mr. Agim in the fold, but IMO he'll have even a greater impact in his recruiting help to continue to fill out this class with top quality athletes who are also top quality kids.

Hope's not too far from Springhill, La, is it??
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

redeye

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 31, 2015, 10:40:19 am

Nope!

Also looks like Taylor Hamm is backpedaling.

bigdaddyhawg

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

redeye

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 31, 2015, 10:49:46 am
Who dat?

He's the 247 guy for A&M, who thinks everyone will sign with the Aggies.  He apparently was saying Agim would choose A&M, even though he never made a crystal ball prediction for it.  It had some of our fans worried, but now it looks like he's saying that won't happen.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: redeye on August 31, 2015, 10:58:12 am
He's the 247 guy for A&M, who thinks everyone will sign with the Aggies.  He apparently was saying Agim would choose A&M, even though he never made a crystal ball prediction for it.  It had some of our fans worried, but now it looks like he's saying that won't happen.

Double plus good.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: redeye on August 31, 2015, 10:58:12 am

Well, just as long as MUBobby is not picking against us for Agim, I'm feeling pretty good!!

I didn't get a good feeling from the article.  Nothing specific, just made me think it's not going to be us.  Of course I hope I'm wrong.

ArkRazr

Quote from: immahog on August 28, 2015, 06:30:49 am
What happen to the thread with the other schools boards on it. I would like to see what the are saying and how they feel about Agim

This is a good site to start.
http://www.footballforumsguide.com/#sec

Tyro3

Quote from: Karma on August 31, 2015, 04:37:27 pm
I didn't get a good feeling from the article.  Nothing specific, just made me think it's not going to be us.  Of course I hope I'm wrong.

Glass half full?

ldfergu

Quote from: Karma on August 31, 2015, 04:37:27 pm

I didn't really either. My optimism comes from RD and Otis stating that we have some commitments coming.

The article just didn't point in any direction.

AFhawg

I am not a big time poster on here, but guys I just received some good news from my home town Hope AR.   Sosa will be a Hog.  Bank on it.  WPS!

hoglady

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 31, 2015, 10:40:19 am
Awesome!

It would be fantastic to have Mr. Agim in the fold, but IMO he'll have even a greater impact in his recruiting help to continue to fill out this class with top quality athletes who are also top quality kids.

About 50 miles or so.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ChiTown27

Quote from: AFhawg on August 31, 2015, 09:30:52 pm
I am not a big time poster on here, but guys I just received some good news from my home town Hope AR.   Sosa will be a Hog.  Bank on it.  WPS!

Forgive my ignorance, Hog brother, but who is Sosa?
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

AFhawg

Quote from: ChiTown27 on August 31, 2015, 10:47:29 pm
Forgive my ignorance, Hog brother, but who is Sosa?

Agim, his nickname is Sosa.

bphi11ips

Quote from: hoglady on August 31, 2015, 09:41:08 pm
About 50 miles or so.

I know quite a few folks from Spring Hill who are Hogs fans.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

hoglady

Quote from: bphi11ips on August 31, 2015, 10:57:54 pm
I know quite a few folks from Spring Hill who are Hogs fans.

Yep - that Louisiana/Arkansas border is a real mixture of LSU and AR fans on both sides of the border.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ChiTown27

Quote from: AFhawg on August 31, 2015, 10:53:39 pm
Agim, his nickname is Sosa.

I hope we broadcast his commitment over the SmartVision at DFW Razorback Stadium before the game, and he, in turn, gets to watch the Hog Call that follows!!! Such a great way to start the season!
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Pig in the Pokey

Boom shakalaka
@Slackaveli

duckman

I like...

Hog are ya

The signs all lean toward it and your post makes me feel as confident as anything!  I checked your stats, a 10 year member on hogville who spends alot of his time on here as many of us do, but only occasionally post, and from Hope.....  I like what you say!

LRHawg

Hog Nutt

I would think if he is announcing this early, that is good for the home state team. If it's another out of state school, he would wait till later. Wouldn't you think?

I hope I'm right on this.

bigdaddyhawg

First, awesome for you to share that!!

Second, sorry your hometown is Hope.   ;)

(Grew up an Arkadelphia Badger!!)

HogsGoneWild

Hoping for the good news on Saturday! But if he goes elsewhere, at least we know in September and he's not waiting until NSD. WPS!

AFhawg

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on September 01, 2015, 09:02:59 am

We use to wear you guys out in the 70s. lol

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: AFhawg on September 01, 2015, 09:37:16 am

There was one year, believe '69 where you guys won a state championship, but after that for a while, not so much.

I played in quite a few W's on the bb court vs. those Bobcats.

LRHawg

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on September 01, 2015, 09:02:59 am

AHS class of 02 here.

Russ22

After listening to TexAgs Radio this morning, I am changing my pick to Arkansas. Brice Jones, TexAgs recruiting guy, thinks the Hogs are getting a really great commit on Saturday.  As I said previously, I am just hoping it isn't Baylor or Mississippi.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

hawgwash

What year did you graduate AF?