Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Latest Razorback Recruiting Report (8-23-15)

Started by Aaron Peters, August 23, 2015, 06:25:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins our Aaron Peters for this week's Razorback recruiting report. Athletes featured this week: Ricky Town (QB transfer from USC), Kofi Boateng (3-star WR, Arlington, TX), Marcus Tatum (O-Line, Daytona Beach, FL), Donta Evans (LB, Lawrenceville, GA) and Tyrell Alexander (Athlete, Lancaster, TX).

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/razorback-recruiting-report-8-23-15

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Call a Hog

Quote from: flagstaffhog on August 23, 2015, 08:05:13 pm
Thanks for posting....

Go HOGS Go!

It would be even better if he knew or cared the correct forum to put it in.

Pig in the Pokey

Tyrell Alexander is gonna be the truth at cornerback.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkSoda

Quote from: Call a Hog on August 23, 2015, 08:11:18 pm
would be even better if posters took their midol before logging in.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Aaron Peters on August 23, 2015, 06:25:07 pm
Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins our Aaron Peters for this week's Razorback recruiting report. Athletes featured this week: Ricky Town (QB transfer from USC), Kofi Boateng (3-star WR, Arlington, TX), Marcus Tatum (O-Line, Daytona Beach, FL), Donta Evans (LB, Lawrenceville, GA) and Tyrell Alexander (Athlete, Lancaster, TX).

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/razorback-recruiting-report-8-23-15
and thanks for including text transcript below the video
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Bubba's Bruisers

Alexander is a new name to me.  Hope we have a real shot with him.  Tatum looks like a stud.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Call a Hog

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 23, 2015, 08:15:40 pm
would be even better if posters took their midol before logging in.

Very mature. It's mind blowing.

PorkSoda

lefty08

+1 Pork

Funny when you respond the exact same way feelings get hurt
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Call a Hog

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 23, 2015, 09:19:13 pm
just responding in kind

Not really. You are unimpressive at best. Good luck with life. You will need it.

Call a Hog

Quote from: lefty08 on August 23, 2015, 09:39:19 pm
+1 Pork

Funny when you respond the exact same way feelings get hurt

Feelings are far from hurt. Just not willing to be bullied by misogynistic comments. Good luck though. I am done discussing it.

Have a great day.

presidenthog

Quote from: Call a Hog on August 23, 2015, 08:11:18 pm
man they always post both of these in MMQB. it's easier to not rock the boat than it is trying to show your ability to moderate with no power. if you want it in the recruiting forum go make a thread in there and post a link and add on the tidbit where your just bringing it to the right forum if it makes you feel better.

zane

RIP LSUfan

PorkSoda

Quote from: Call a Hog on August 23, 2015, 10:16:15 pm
Feelings are far from hurt. Just not willing to be bullied by misogynistic comments. Good luck though. I am done discussing it.

Have a great day.

I won't be done till this thread is trashed!

jk, you have a great day as well, and don't take the interwebs too seriously. its bad for your health.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 23, 2015, 08:21:33 pm
Alexander is a new name to me.  Hope we have a real shot with him.  Tatum looks like a stud.
back to the OP, I'm interested in that Tatum kid as well.  I think it was mentioned that the defensive coaches were taking a look at him as well.   6-6 254 is good size for the Dline

gmarv

Hog N Bama

Thank you for recruiting report and for posting it  ;D