Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need some answers ab kid from Cabot

Started by Positive Pete, August 22, 2015, 09:11:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive Pete

A couple years back there was some talk about a 7th grader at Cabot that was talked ab on here because of his speed at a track meet or something.  I think it was JackJohnson that said this kid played with his son on his baseball team and he was equally well at baseball.  Sounded like the kid was a super athlete?  Does anyone remember this?  Who was the kid? Where is he now etc.?

Muleriderhog

Ā 

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Positive Pete on August 22, 2015, 09:11:33 am
A couple years back there was some talk about a 7th grader at Cabot that was talked ab on here because of his speed at a track meet or something.  I think it was JackJohnson that said this kid played with his son on his baseball team and he was equally well at baseball.  Sounded like the kid was a super athlete?  Does anyone remember this?  Who was the kid? Where is he now etc.?

I don't know your answer, but I have a question for you...

Why will you spell out every word but "about"? Are you phobic, or did you accidentally delete that word from your predictive text set up on your phone?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Fan1958

Evan Hooper.  Went to Catholic his freshman year and played varsity baseball. Transferred back to cabot his sophomore year.  Not sure if he participates in any sport other than baseball.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Positive Pete

Quote from: Fan1958 on August 22, 2015, 10:38:21 pm
Evan Hooper.  Went to Catholic his freshman year and played varsity baseball. Transferred back to cabot his sophomore year.  Not sure if he participates in any sport other than baseball.
Thank you

Peter Porker

He ran a little indoor track last season, but then decided to commit to baseball fully. He's still fast. Hasn't grown a ton since the 7th grade. I'd say he's 5-10 180 right now.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hogfan1003

I believe he is a Hog baseball commit!

Fan1958

Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

JackJohnson

Quote from: Positive Pete on August 22, 2015, 09:11:33 am

Evan is an Ark Baseball commit.  Not sure if he still plays FB or not but baseball is his ticket to big time.  So much so that I doubt he ever even makes it to campus bc if he keeps progressing with his speed and arm he will be a high round draft pick

hogfan1003

Quote from: Fan1958 on August 24, 2015, 08:10:24 am
Wow.  After his sophomore season?

Yes sir!  He no longer plays football after he moved back from Catholic.

All Hogs

I coached a tournament team in Arkansas and we never beat that team Hooper was on...thorn in our side...heck of an athlete.