Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Online poll I found on Devwah Whaley favors Arkansas...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, August 21, 2015, 02:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Which school will sign 4-Star RB Devwah Whaley?
Arkansas
28.5%
Georgia
13.0%
Oklahoma
24.8%
Texas
16.9%
Texas A&M
16.9%
Total votes: 2,000
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

bigdaddyhawg

So who are the folks voting in this "poll"? 

Are they just ignoramuses like the rest of us?

If that's the case, then that's awesome!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 21, 2015, 02:50:25 pm
So who are the folks voting in this "poll"? 

Are they just ignoramuses like the rest of us?

If that's the case, then that's awesome!!
who knows but there are 2000 of them!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

redeye

770john111

770john111