Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ricky Town to Arkansas breakdown video

Started by Pig in the Pokey, August 21, 2015, 02:29:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

mbgrulz

Still think there is an 80% chance AA will be the 2016 & 2017 starter. After that, we'll have good options.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: mbgrulz on August 22, 2015, 09:26:52 am
Still think there is an 80% chance AA will be the 2016 & 2017 starter. After that, we'll have good options.
could be but if he is , he will have earned it. EVERYTHING is EARNED on the hill.
@Slackaveli

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 22, 2015, 09:33:03 am
could be but if he is , he will have earned it. EVERYTHING is EARNED on the hill.

You told anyone "I told you so" yet..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pig in the Pokey

August 22, 2015, 06:22:21 pm #6 Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:38:24 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 22, 2015, 03:14:03 pm
You told anyone "I told you so" yet..?
naw, ya'll been saying it for me lmao. i'm just glad we got the kid. I did call it tho, brotha! haha, i did say he wouldn't even get back on the plane. Who else was claiming that lol?
@Slackaveli

Scott7703

If this is the case we will still be discussing the same issues from the quarterback position.

Hog are ya

The video wouldn't pull up for me for some reason?  This is a positive Ricky Town thread so probably not the need for a prophetic post to point this out but I will anyway since I haven't seen anyone mention it yet anywhere?

Going into his Sr. year he was rated much higher, (the number one player regardless of position by a respected service), than he ended up.

No one has mentioned that he had a new head coach for his senior year.  As an old head QB that experienced that same scenario, I can tell you that may not help your rating!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hog are ya on August 24, 2015, 04:25:47 am
The video wouldn't pull up for me for some reason?  This is a positive Ricky Town thread so probably not the need for a prophetic post to point this out but I will anyway since I haven't seen anyone mention it yet anywhere?

Going into his Sr. year he was rated much higher, (the number one player regardless of position by a respected service), than he ended up.

No one has mentioned that he had a new head coach for his senior year.  As an old head QB that experienced that same scenario, I can tell you that may not help your rating!
he had a few injuries, too. He still had a great season but it bumped him down to a 4 * when they bumped Rosen and a few others up. Guess they couldn't have that many 5 *s.
@Slackaveli

The_Iceman

I just don't believe its that high. I think it will be a wide open competition.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 24, 2015, 09:08:44 am
I just don't believe its that high. I think it will be a wide open competition.
i'm with you, bro. 50/50 Town at this point to me based on his intelligence and the wealth of experience for a freshman and his obviously much higher ceiling. I think all Hog fans should always pull for the guys with the highest ceiling to emerge. i don't care where they are from.
@Slackaveli