Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ricky Town

Started by Music City Hog, August 18, 2015, 07:55:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

oklahawg he will get tons of reps on scout team . he can imitate most qb's we will face . hopefully he can even play bad to prepare us for LSU's qb's . He is mobile enough to help against running qb's and throws well enough for pass prep. we could have 5 four star qb's on scholarship at one time . Things are looking up . W P S.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Blumpkin on August 21, 2015, 10:43:01 pm
Quote from: Music City Hog on August 19, 2015, 06:32:11 am
He's not coming to Arkansas, but regardless, why do you think he's a project?   He was one of the most highly recruited QBs in the nation last year.   He picked a school that turned out to not be a fit, that happens.   He's a true freshman a week I to his first year.  It's no difference at this point then if we signed him and was here like Ty Storey.  He no more of a project than any

Such an insider.  Message board hero!  Thank you.
lol.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 18, 2015, 08:41:05 am
I just don't see the need with A.Allen, Peavey, Storey, and Kelley.
happy or not?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

redeye

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 19, 2015, 06:32:11 am
He's not coming to Arkansas, but regardless, why do you think he's a project?   He was one of the most highly recruited QBs in the nation last year.   He picked a school that turned out to not be a fit, that happens.   He's a true freshman a week I to his first year.  It's no difference at this point then if we signed him and was here like Ty Storey.  He no more of a project than any

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: redeye on August 22, 2015, 12:49:11 am

oh, there is soooo much fail in this thread but there is a bunch of WIN, too. Welcome aboard, Ricky! (told ya'll hehe- somebody come be a hater lmao)
@Slackaveli

Huckleberry Pig

this thread has turned into a hogville classic

TheRazorback500

Welcome RT! It'll be interesting watching the QB competition next spring. WPS!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawgrunner

Looking forward to his progress over the next few years.

Hogs-n-Roses

I see no downside to this. We haven't had real QB competition since Mallett/Wilson. Competition is great for everyone. Injuries happen every day. We have lots of 4 star high school talent. None of them jump out at me as "the man". The guy with the ability to be just head and shoulders better than the rest. You need that guy to win an SEC championship and that's the prize. I want one.