Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It is time to bring back Houston Nutt!

Started by NYCRBACK, November 06, 2017, 05:56:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCRBACK

The Arkansas football program is in the worst shape that I can ever remember. CBB needs to go asap! It is definitely time to bring back
Houston Nutt! He loves Arkansas and is the only Razorback coach to ever get the Hogs to Atlanta and competing for an SEC Title.

Bring back Houston Nutt!

Thunderhog Jr

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Muleriderhog

Well this is the dumbest thing that has ever been written on hogville.

phadedhawg

Quote from: NYCRBACK on November 06, 2017, 05:56:24 pm
The Arkansas football program is in the worst shape that I can ever remember. CBB needs to go asap! It is definitely time to bring back
Houston Nutt! He loves Arkansas and is the only Razorback coach to ever get the Hogs to Atlanta and competing for an SEC Title.

Bring back Houston Nutt!

That's a fine first post right there

NYCRBACK

Well what other names do you think that we can get? Another Big 10 reject like CBB? We are not going to beat out Florida, Tennessee, or Texas A/M for any of the top tier available coaches.

Bring back Houston Nutt!

jgcat4

Quote from: Muleriderhog on November 06, 2017, 06:07:34 pm
Well this is the dumbest thing that has ever been written on hogville.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

NYCRBACK

Well those of you who think we can get Gus are only dreaming. He aint coming to Arkansas.

Hawgey-Davidson

Mods please delete the OP's account. Had to fish my teeth out of my tea glass.

HawgPound

Marshfieldhog

phadedhawg

Not as head coach but I wouldn't mind Houston giving these boys a talking to before they run out on the field against LSU.

NYCRBACK

Well maybe you would just like to keep CBB for another year or two and continue with this misery.

PonderinHog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NYCRBACK on November 06, 2017, 05:56:24 pm

Bring back Houston Nutt!
What so he can get his hands in our pockets again :o ??? I mean I figure the guy needs money, however, he still has a gig on Fox Sports(?). I imagine he must be getting paid something.

Hawgphat

No.

Just - - - NO!

::)