Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disappointing, but...

Started by uncle bubs, November 25, 2012, 12:16:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

uncle bubs

I can't wait to see how this team finishes out the year. Have patience, and have fun with it.
God bless the Boston Mountains.

Rooster Hogburn

This is the best post of the season.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

uncle bubs

Quote from: Rooster Hogburn on November 25, 2012, 02:34:40 am
This is the best post of the season.
People are just too quick to jump to conclusions. Life's too short, let yourselves be entertained!

rude1

I agree it's not the time to freak out like all is loss. But there are very valid reasons for concerns. When you see opposing teams continue to get to the rim because we can't keep ball handlers in front of us, that's a very valid concern going forward. We are suppose to be a defensive team, yet we don't play solid defense at any level, from the start of the press all the way to the rim. Our defense is reaching and slapping helplessly once the ball gets to the rim.

uncle bubs

Quote from: rude1 on November 26, 2012, 05:52:13 am
I agree it's not the time to freak out like all is loss. But there are very valid reasons for concerns. When you see opposing teams continue to get to the rim because we can't keep ball handlers in front of us, that's a very valid concern going forward. We are suppose to be a defensive team, yet we don't play solid defense at any level, from the start of the press all the way to the rim. Our defense is reaching and slapping helplessly once the ball gets to the rim.
I see obvious improvement from where we were last year, especially on the offensive boards. I think this season will pan out fine for us.