Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Started by Big Papa Satan, June 06, 2015, 06:08:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa Satan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOO

mckinneyhog5

only Secerteriat ran a faster Belmont out of all the triple crown winners.  I hope that answers some questions about how special this horse is.  Also, I guess he can get the mile and a half.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

wachog

never touched him with the crop. Damn boy what a horse.

Torqued pork

One for the ages who will be mentioned as one of the greatest of all time. What a horse!

Big Papa Satan

After seeing it attempted enough times, I'd become convinced that it was next to impossible to go wire to wire at Belmont.

My mother loved horse racing, and passed it on to me.  She passed away last year.  Damn I wish I could have shared this with her.

95_alum

SO HAPPY FOR ARKANSAS & OAKLAWN!!!!
Smarty Jones
Curlin
Afleet Alex

Torqued pork

June 06, 2015, 06:32:22 pm #6 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:51:03 pm by Torqued pork
It's amazing just how close we've been to seeing three Triple Crown winners at Oaklawn in the last 11 years. Smarty, Alex and Pharaoh.

95_alum

June 06, 2015, 07:35:22 pm #7 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 08:00:54 pm by 95_alum
1978:

(I was 9. I remember it like it was yesterday.)

kingoftherapids

people kept bringing up dosage with AP.... when you have a special horse, you HAVE a special horse. Love all of the theories he disproved. Long live the current format and toughness of the Triple Crown