Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather

Started by cbhawg03, February 12, 2015, 11:42:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Weather going to force cancellation of Sunday or Monday?

Looks like Sunday may be on, but Monday  ???

kingoftherapids

i look at the forecast and want to cry

cbhawg03

Quote from: kingoftherapids on February 13, 2015, 12:15:11 am
i look at the forecast and want to cry

How about those that have booked hotel reservations to stay until Monday and the reservation is non refundable!!

As good as Saturday looks, about 70, Monday looks just as bad.

holeinthewall

Sunday will be fine just cold. Monday is a was out and Thursday next week may be also.

Boaris Yellstin

I reserved a block of seats for Monday. Does anybody know if they refund seat reservations if they Cancel?

ghostzapper

High Monday is forecasted at 36 with freezing rain.  Anyone know if it's cancelled?  Aqueduct and Laurel likely cancelled, meaning only 3 major tracks going tomorrow if OP cancels.

kingoftherapids

Not cancelled yet.  Call will be made in the morning.  Track was sealed about 6:30 this evening to try and keep it from getting too bad.   I give it a 30 percent chance of racing tomorrow. 

kingoftherapids

Training in the morning is cancelled so they can hopefully start getting the track ready. Personally I see them postponing and saturday being the southwest

cbhawg03

FWIW, UAFS a in Fort Smith cancelled classes for tomorrow. My folks went home tonight and had to stop in Y-City to knock the ice off the car, but roads were fine.

kingoftherapids

Yea high schools here have already let out so I think it's iffy.  Heavy freezing rain right now

ghostzapper