Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on today’s game

Started by mizzouman, November 24, 2017, 08:13:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

I think the Hogs come out inspired. They all love Bielema and know this may very well be his last game. They are going want to win it for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull out all the stops and come out offensively with a different game plan. Run several mis-direction plays, gimmicks and through deep several times with nothing to lose.

I think this will be tighter than people think and wouldn't be surprised if the Hogs pull it out.

BigSexyHog

Bert will do about 10 stupid things before kickoff.   Hogs play close but mizz pulls away late
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hoss cartrack

I don't doubt you a bit.  In the end I think Hog fans will son breathe a sigh of relief....it's over.  coach B is a good guy and I personalty wish him well.  He needs to go to Illinois or Nebraska of somewhere like that....never was a fit in the SEC. 

I'd not be surprised to notice a lot of Hog players giving hugs to coach especially after the game.  They really do love the guy. 

I'm really hoping for a win today.  I'm a Hog fan win or lose...but...ugh...this was rough. 
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

HF#1

I wouldn't be surprised if we won today. I also wouldn't be surprised if we lost in typical Bielema fashion.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

LJHOG

Quote from: hoss cartrack on November 24, 2017, 08:22:17 am
   In the end I think Hog fans will son breathe a sigh of relief....it's over.
And five years from now be in the same situation.

IronMountainHog

This is gonna be a blowout. I'm going 49-17 Mizzou. It's gonna be more or the same, horrible pass coverage, no halftime adjustments, etc. Can't wait for Bielema to be fired in the next 48 hours and start anew.

PygmalionEffect2

You can come up with any set of "intangibles" you can think of this team hasn't shown the ability to hold on to that motivation for four quarters. 

They've never been able to overcome Bielema's deflating in game decisions.

Not gonna miss him.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mizzouman on November 24, 2017, 08:13:01 am
I think the Hogs come out inspired. They all love Bielema and know this may very well be his last game. They are going want to win it for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull out all the stops and come out offensively with a different game plan. Run several mis-direction plays, gimmicks and through deep several times with nothing to lose.

I think this will be tighter than people think and wouldn't be surprised if the Hogs pull it out.
I expect the defense to blitz more than they have all year.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Kneph13

I think the Hogs are gonna come out like they might be the next in line for the Pig Pickin'.  They could win and is what I hope for. 

What will probably happen is the above; however, we will fade out by the 4th Quarter because the defense has been on the field too long and we lose.
There is no Political Correctness in war

jkstock04

LOL
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

mizzouman

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on November 24, 2017, 08:37:46 am
You can come up with any set of "intangibles" you can think of this team hasn't shown the ability to hold on to that motivation for four quarters. 

They've never been able to overcome Bielema's deflating in game decisions.

Not gonna miss him.

Intangibles are that it's senior day and Bielema's last game. Emotional for the kids and they want to win. Plus, there's nothing to lose. Do things unconventional to win.

It's going to be tough for Mizzou.

hogcards

I think we win today. Bert and the boys celebrate with that ugly ass trophy.  It'll be fun watching folks sweat at least until tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Missouri could be the most meaningless team in football.

Hogs 37
Tigers 10
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

b-ball coach

I'll be watching the basketball game, but it will be just like LSU and MSU. Hogs will fight and play hard, but defense will wear out & our inept offensive philosophy won't be able to score just like every week. Mizzou pulls away in the 2nd- 44-20.

hog911

Quote from: IronMountainHog on November 24, 2017, 08:35:36 am
This is gonna be a blowout. I'm going 49-17 Mizzou. It's gonna be more or the same, horrible pass coverage, no halftime adjustments, etc. Can't wait for Bielema to be fired in the next 48 hours and start anew.
I agree with the score, but B.B. won't be fired until after the 1st of the year! It's save the UofA $1 million bucks, another bonehead decision made possible by Jeff Long!

jkstock04

Quote from: hoss cartrack on November 24, 2017, 08:22:17 am
I don't doubt you a bit.  In the end I think Hog fans will son breathe a sigh of relief....it's over.  coach B is a good guy and I personalty wish him well.  He needs to go to Illinois or Nebraska of somewhere like that....never was a fit in the SEC. 

I'd not be surprised to notice a lot of Hog players giving hugs to coach especially after the game.  They really do love the guy. 

I'm really hoping for a win today.  I'm a Hog fan win or lose...but...ugh...this was rough. 
If they love him as much as you guys say they do why don't they play hard for him? Doesn't make logical sense.

Let's delve into this deeper...it's not just you, I've read this over and over and over how much they love their coach Bielema. So...if you love someone this much you gotta wonder why they have played so poorly and uninspired the majority of the time. If they love him this much I'm going to assume they take 100% responsibility for his fate. If they were so inspired and just wanted to do it all for him to prove everyone wrong why do we have performances like Coastal Carolina?

When I watch a team that rallies and gets behind their coach come hell or high water I don't see it with this Hogs team. We have won 4 games and been absolutely embarrassed several times this year. I'm not seeing this mantra of "they love their coach and will run through a brick wall for him." I've not seen evidence of this.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

IronMountainHog

Quote from: hogcards on November 24, 2017, 08:52:41 am
I think we win today. Bert and the boys celebrate with that ugly ass trophy.  It'll be fun watching folks sweat at least until tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Hogs 37
Tigers 10
LOL us scoring 37 points? DOUBLE LOL that the most explosive offense in the SEC and 5th best offense in the NCAA is only going to score 10 against THIS defense.

farmhawg

Quote from: LJHOG on November 24, 2017, 08:28:18 am
Would suck to have your losing mentality.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

jkstock04

You talk about evidence of a team that would rally around a coach and come
up with some unconventional wins take a look at HDN and his time here. Those type of wins were a major part of his legacy.

He was an emotional guy and we had a very emotional team that would rally at times to play above their heads to get a big win here or there. I've seen nothing like that under Bielema, but all the sudden we are going to see that today?

Possibly so...guess we will see.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

The OTR

I think we're gonna win 37 to 24. And I think CBB will make a compelling case to be retained during his post game conference. 

But if we're losing I think he hot foots it off the field and has a car waiting for him and no on will be able to find him to fire him. 

IronHog

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

TrueBlue

We have had a good week of practice and we are really close.

Mizzou takes a halftime lead but after CBB makes halftime adjustments,............ we still lose.

CBB cries at the post game press conference about how much this team means to him.

fullfan

Hogs handle this game.  28-17 Hogs.

onebadrubi

All you that think we win can bet that, $100 wins probably $450+

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogcards on November 24, 2017, 08:52:41 am

Hogs 37
Tigers 10
This Arkansas defense could not hold a pee wee team to 10 points.have you seen them play the last 2 years?

Silver Hog

We go in losing at the half, collapse even worse in the 2nd half in an eventual blowout.

WilsonHog

As I always do, I will watch and hope for a win. It will mean nothing in the context of our overall season record, but I would like to see our players and our coaches end a difficult season on a high note. Win or lose, I believe our players will play hard.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 24, 2017, 09:34:02 am
As I always do, I will watch and hope for a win. It will mean nothing in the context of our overall season record, but I would like to see our players and our coaches end a difficult season on a high note. Win or lose, I believe our players will play hard.

I hope they leave it all on the field.  Nothing left to play for but pride.  Sending the Seniors out with a win would be nice.  I really don't see a close game though.  One team or the other will take it.  Most likely Missouri but you never know. 

PORKULATOR

Our starting running back hasn't had a 100 yard game this year. I want that first, AA to play well 2nd and the D to not get beat deep.

Do that, we win.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

gawntrail

We get curb stomped through the air.  Drew Locke has a career game.

Oliver

I hope we win.  Mizzou will probably win.  Either way it'll be the last time I'll have to watch a Bielema coached game for the Razorbacks so it'll be a good day

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

code red

Lol click bait.  Terrible match up and you know it.  Mizzou is not good.....I don't think they have beaten a team with a winning record.  But, the hogs are abysmal.  52-28 tigers.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

TNRazorbacker

Arkansas offense is bad, but Mizzou's D doesn't really stop anyone either. Interesting to see who manages to get the edge here.

AR may manage to slow Mizzous offense down for a bit but I don't see it happening any longer than a half at best. Mizzou ends up winning by at least 2 scores. This could also get out of hand. They may come out fired up but If Mizzou starts scoring big the Hogs will lay down.

Arkansas Fan

MuskogeeHogFan

That is my hope. This team needs a ray of sunshine.
Go Hogs Go!

okrazorback

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 24, 2017, 09:15:16 am
All you that think we win can bet that, $100 wins probably $450+
Line is down to Ark +8/+255 ML. Late action coming in on Hogs
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

RebelliousHog

As I said in an another thread. Where has all this inspiration been before now?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RaisinHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 08:39:51 am
I expect the defense to blitz more than they have all year.

This has been my biggest gripe all season why not put Ramsey and agim on the same side and say go get the qb .. I mean you know you suck at least let those guys show out for nfl scouts and hell it couldn't be any worse

hogcards

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 24, 2017, 09:16:31 am
This Arkansas defense could not hold a pee wee team to 10 points.have you seen them play the last 2 years?

Yea, you're probably right.  Although we held Florida A & M to 7.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

hogcards

Quote from: okrazorback on November 24, 2017, 10:29:28 am
I just hope we fire Beleima.

If he pulls off the upset today...  who knows?   

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

HF#1

Quote from: hogcards on November 24, 2017, 11:10:46 am
If he pulls off the upset today...  who knows?   

haha. He's gone man. He could beat Mizzou 70-0. Nothing will stop his termination from happening.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

hogcards

Quote from: HF#1 on November 24, 2017, 11:13:27 am
haha. He's gone man. He could beat Mizzou 70-0. Nothing will stop his termination from happening.

I know. I'm being facetious.  I'm actually surprised they're letting him finish this mess up.  It's kind of like defacating on the dead during war.

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

LZH

Quote from: hogcards on November 24, 2017, 11:25:51 am
I know. I'm being facetious.  I'm actually surprised they're letting him finish this mess up.  It's kind of like defacating on the dead during war.

I really think we're waiting on Alabama to win tomorrow so we can announce Gus.....or if Auburn makes it to Atlanta Norvell gets the nod asap. Jmo.

GoldCoastHog

Well, eventually you get to a point with the " risk versus reward meter " where it's worth it to go another direction.

Personally, I'll be stunned if another sitting coach is 10-29 in conference play five years deep in to his tenure.

farmhawg

Quote from: HenduHog on November 24, 2017, 10:32:43 am
As I said in an another thread. Where has all this inspiration been before now?
Long was here and had brettts back. Not anymore.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Captain Morgan

It can't get any lower than it currently is. John L Smith was comical but that team had talent. This years team well coaching has made it sad

Grunt

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 24, 2017, 09:07:55 am
We have had a good week of practice and we are really close.

Mizzou takes a halftime lead but after CBB makes halftime adjustments,............ we still lose.

CBB cries at the post game press conference about how much this team means to him.
Dang! You're as bitter as I am.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Letsroll1200

Hoping the players can overcome Mizzou passing game and the Arkansas coaching staff to pull out a victory.